Astro-Jughead

I'm back this is not my best, but I wanted to update. 

When a couple argues.

X

Leah

"You can come here and live with us!" I yelled to Jughead.

We were currently arguing about him moving to the southside and him changing schools.I don't know why he couldn't see where I was coming from. Not to mention he would have to leave in the middle of the semester.

"Leah, you don't get the point I CANNOT STAY HERE !" He yelled back.

I knew that he couldn't live here with us because Archies and I dad could have was barely making it by taking care of the both of us.

"You can stay in the garage," I stated.

He looked at me as if I had lost my mind. 

"I'm not going to bring any more problems to my dad and anyone else that I care about," he said.

"I love you but I'm not going to be a burden to no one else" he continued.

"I can't believe you right now," I said while getting up and grabbing my jacket and ran out of the door.

I heard Jughead shouting my name, but I did not dare turn back. I didn't know where I was going but I went where ever my legs took me.

When I stopped to finally catch my breath I saw that I ended up to the lake, where Jason's body was found. Not many people came here after his body was found, but I still found the lake to be very beautiful.

It had this eeriness to it, that made it so beautiful. I ventured further into the wooded land that surrounded the lake just admiring the beauty of it. I was so caught up in the lands beauty and the situation that was placed in front of me I lost time and track of where I was.

"I am such an Idoit," I said out loud. I reached into the back of my pocket to get my phone to call someone but to my dismay, there was no signal.

"Maybe if I walk around a little bit more, I can get some type of service," I said again to myself out loud.

I walked around for a few minutes, and I looked at my phone and saw that I had a bar of signal. I took this as my opportunity to text jughead where I was. Not paying attention to where I was going I felt a hard slap on my forehead.

I didn't know what else happened, but all I remembered last was I was seeing stars.

***

The Next Morning.

"Leah"

"Leah where are you !"

"Hello"

"Omg I think that's her over there"

I was waking up out of the sleep I guess I was in. I heard people calling my name, but I was still disorientated.

I slowly started to pick my self up from the ground where I was laying.

Suddenly I felt arms wrapped around me.

"I am so sorry," I heard the voice said. My mind was started to get clear and I realized that it was my baby Jughead.

"W-what happened," I asked him.

"Looks like a branch took you out and you had a nasty fall," he said to me.

"Thank the heavens that you are okay Leah," Betty said coming into my view. I looked in her direction and saw my brother Archie and Veronica following behind her.

"I am so sorry Leah, I love you, I should have ran after you when you left and none of this would have happened," Jughead said with his eyes red. I finally took a look at him and it looked like he didn't get enough sleep.

I didn't say anything but I hugged him tighter. I realized it wasn't important if he had to go to the southside, we will find a way to make our relationship work.

End

***

Please request some new ideas!

Thanks for reading, sorry it took so long for me to update but I  just needed a break, I was stressing over some things.

Vote and Request !