Chapter 1

Heyy so this is my second naruto fan fiction and it's about Naruto's parents Kushina and Minato. I've always loved them and think that they are the cutest couple ever!!!!!!! also I don;t know their exact age but I think that they're about 6 , So enjoy!!! P.s most of this part is from their actual story from the show. And I dont own Naruto!!!

** 6 Years old Kushina's POV

I walked into the classroom nervously. I didn't know what people were going to think of me. The sensei ushered me into the room.

"Ok everybody, we have a new transfer student." He gestured to me.

"I'M KUSHINA UZUMAKI!" I yelled. "O." I covered my mouth.

As soon as I said that the outbursts began about my hair. It was red, very red. It was the thing that I was known for and I hated it. I hated my red hot hair. I was always made fun of and I thought that this would be different, but I was wrong.

"Look at her hair!" I heard.

"Why would she go out in public with that hair, I wouldn't!"

"I-I'm going to become the villages first female Hokage!" I yelled at them.

The room went quiet. Then a boy with bright yellow hair and ocean blue eyes stood up, "I want to become a great Hokage too, and be admired by everyone in the village too!" he smiled at me and I just looked at him but he kept the grin on his face.

I walked up to an open desk as everyones eyes were on my flaming hair.

"Ok everyone, we're going to talk about the substitution jutsu." the sensei the class.

I zoned out and was thinking about the boy that said he was going to become the Hokage. He didn't look very dependable... or manly.

After the class was over, the boys began to tease me.

"Tomato! From now on we're going to call you tomato becauseyou face is fat and your hair is red!" one boy teased.

"As if a tomato can become the Hokage! I hate tomatos, they're so gross!" another boy pointed his finger in my face.

I saw the yellow haired boy looking at me. And the teasing kept coming.

"Look you're getting redder and riper!" a boy laughed.

"It's time for the Tomato Festival, time to harvest!" a chubby boy chuckled while tugging at my hair.

"Who are you calling tomato?" I growled at him gripping his wrist tightly and swung him around my head as he hit some of the other boys they went flying around the room.

The boy that was teasing me the most hit the ground on his stomach and I leaped onto his back. I started to hit his head. "Call me tomato one more time and you're going to get it!" I threatened him still hitting his head.

I looked over to see the yellow haired boy and his friend laughing. "What are you laughing at?" I asked him angrily.

He tensed up and looked away, but I saw him peeking back at me from the corner of his eyes. Now that I got a good look at him, he was kinda cute. But I bet he's just going to make fun of me like all the other boys do.

I went outside and there was a swing on a tree. I walked over to it and sat on it swaying my legs back and forth as I stared at the ground. I felt alone.

**Timeskip about 4 years

I had earned a new nickname for my fiery hot temper, now I was known as Red-Hot Habanero.

I was running through the forest of cherry blossoms my long red hair flowing with the wind as I was making my way to meet that stupid kid that always made fun of me.

As I neared the spot we were to meet at he stepped out from behind a large tree. Then a larger boy floated out in from of him.

"Are you the one that's been making my kid brother cry?" He asked menicingly.

"Well he's the only who makes fun of me! Besides, he's a wimp!" I said to him with a hand on my hip.

The boy got offeded, "Hey!"

"See this?" He pointed to his forehead protector. "I'm a genin, and anyone who picks on my kid brother, well I'll have to teach them a lesson."

I was jumping through the trees, his brother hot on my heels. I felt something shoot past my ear and heard a thunk in the next tree. I gasped, "A real kunai?"

I kicked off the tree turning around and flying towards his brother, hooking my arm around his neck, and threw him to the ground.

Clunk "Haven't you ever seen a substitution jutsu before?" he taunted me. Then he hit my neck, I started to crumple to the ground but before I could hit him, he kicked me about four feet in front of him.

I laid face first in the dirt. He grabbed a fist full of my hair and pulled me up. "Your hair is so red, and stiff like a thread. It's so ugly."

"Ha ha! Serves you right!" the little boy laughed at me.

I started to cry, "You're right. I hate my hair too!" And I tried yanking away from him, as he still had a hold of my fiery locks. Finally I managed to pull myself away from his strong grip, and he held a handful of my hair. When I got away I turned around and punched, and kicked him in the stomach, then leaping high intothe air I came down hard on his head, causing him to fall to the ground. I got on top of him and punched his face.

"Even with my red hair, I'm still me! No matter what!" I yelled at him. I saw his little brother run away sreaming, "It's the Red Hot Habanero!"

I got off of him, "W-what's wrong with you? Outsider!" He yelled scared and chucked the handful of my hair that he still had in his hand. He staggered up, "An outside can't become the Hokage!" I hung my head and he ran off.

I saw something yellow out of the corner of my eye. He was standing on a branch. "I bet you didn't help me because I'm an outside huh?" I angrily said at him.

"I-" he started

"I bet you agree with them!" I stomped off running away.

As I was running the trees thinned out and I saw the three heads of the Hokages. I only want this village to be my home. I don't want to be an outsider. That's the only reason that I said that. Who would want to become the Hokage anyways?

***

So there it is, wierd way to end it, but it'll get better:) So comment, vote and tell me how you like it!!! Thanks for reading!! Love yaa!!xx

FAN

COMMENT

VOTE