Chapter 9

I do not own Naruto!! Just Akane, MishinaTaku! okay now enjoy!

**5 years later

The kids were now five years old, and Akane is probably the intelligent child out of the bunch, while Naruto, and Mishina are the hyper active ones that break everything around the house.. (Those two I swear will be the death of me.)

Today I was taking them all on a play date with Sasuke, so they could all get to know each other. "Alright everyone hold hands!" I said to them all as we walked to the little park that was about 5 minutes from the house. I spotted Mikoto sitting on a bunch watching Itachi push Sasuke on a swing giggling.

"I wanna go on the swing first!" shouted Naruto as he let go of Akanes' hand bolting towards the swingset.

"No I wanna go first!" Mishina yelled as she ran after Naruto and I saw her push him down because she couldn't catch up to him. I sighed loudly and Mikoto turned around.

I held up a finger as I walked over to Naruto whose lip began trembling, but Mishina sat on the swing triumphantly smiling. I looked over at her and her smiled was gone immediately. I picked Naruto up who had a little scrape on his knee and elbow. "Mishina. Come over here." I commanded.

She slipped off the swing and sulked over to me. "You know the routine Mishina."

"I'm sorry Naruto." she apologized, hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek as she walked slowly to the bench where no one sat. I shook my head.

"Five minutes Mishina!" I said to here, her eyes staring at the ground. I saw she was pouting. "That face won't work on me!" her little shoulders drooped as said that and I instantly felt bad. But I have to be a strict mother for those to or else they just won't learn...

"Hello Mikoto." I smiled at her. "I see your boys are good as always."

She chuckled, "Yours are a handful huh?"

I nodded my head, "Oh yes. Especially Naruto and Mishina. They have my personality. But Akane here has her dads' personality. She's pretty calm most of the time. She loves hanging out with Minato at his office. He helps train her too, she's taken a sudden liking to being a ninja."

"Sasuke has been asking if he can train with Itachi, but his father never lets him." Mikoto sighed. "He only pays attention to Itachi, because his Sharingan has recently awoken. Saskue tries to get his father to watch him, but he doesn't pay attention."

I didn't know how to respond, that doesn't happen to me, Minato care for each of these children with all of his heart. "Mishina you can go play now." I sighed, but chuckled when I saw her eyes light up and she ran to play with the others. Now her, Naruto, and Sasuke were leaping around the playground. "What do you say you and I have some girl time." I suggested to Mikoto.

"What about the kids?" she asked.

"I'll ask some of Minatos' men to watch them." I told her.

"Good, because I need some alone time." she tilted her head back smiling up at the sky. "So what should we do?" she said looking at the clouds.

"We could go shopping, get some lunch, maybe a massage, I really need of those." I said. Even though Minato gives amazing massages. I smiled remembering what that led to, and looked at my three kids.

Then I saw the cutest thing I have ever seen. I saw Saskue give Mishina a little kiss on the cheek. Well it looks like we have a little relationship going on here. I thought to myself smiling.

**Later that day

I walked into Minatos' office with our three kids. "Daddy!!" they all squeaked running up to him and hugging his legs not letting go.

 "Hey kids!" Minato picked them all up with ease and set them all on his lap and kissing them on the top of their heads. "Hey Kushina!" I kissed his lips.

"I have a huge favor to ask you Minato. Mikoto and I are going to have a day to ourselves." I started, "and I was wondering if maybe one or two of the guards can look after them since I know you're busy."

"Of course. Jiraiya, go and get another guard, I want you both to look after the kids." Minato commanded. (A/N Jiraiya is going to be like his right hand man!)

"Yes sir." then he went and found a man who looked awfully familiar. His glistening green eyes, and aubern hair. "Taku?" I asked shocked.

"Kushina! Long time no see!" he exclaimed, coming to me and hugging me. I stiffened, and Minato saw this.

"Taku." he let go.

"Yes Lord Hokage?" 

"You and Jiraiya will be... babysitting so to say my kids today." Minato said gesturing to our triplets.

Taku bent down so he was eye level to them, "And what are your names?" he asked in a way you talk to children.

"I'm Naruto!"

"I'm Mishina!"

"I'm Akane." she said in a calm tone.

"Nice to meet you all!" Taku said to them all.

"Jiraiya, may I speak to you outside please?" I asked. He nodded. When we were in the hallway, I spoke to him, "Keep an eye on Taku, and don't let him touch my kids." I growled.

He stepped back a little, "Y-yes ma'm." He went back into the office and I followed.

"Bye Minato." I pecked his lips. "Bye kids, come give mommy a hug!" I bent down with my arms outstretched as the all came charging forward leaping on me causing us to fall on the ground in a fit of giggles. I kissed all of them, "Mommy will be back, but for now have fun with Old Jiraiya!" I giggled at the look on his face when I called him old and found Mikoto waiting for me at the entrance.

"Alright let's go and get pampered!" she clapped her hands and pulled me to a little spa.

**Jiraiyas' POV

I wonder why she doesn't like Taku. I just shrugged at the thought. "Who wants ice cream?" I asked the kids.

"I DO! I DO! I DO!" I heard all of them say at once.

"Let's go!" they all took each others hands and Mishina held mine as we all walked to a near by ice cream shop. "What flavor do you want?" I asked then picked them up so they could see the flavors.

I heard them all say it at once so it sounded like, 'chocolatemintberry' "So chocoloate, mint, and strawberry?" I chuckled and all of them cheered as I told the woman working the counter. She was pretty. NO! You're watching the kids! I shook my head of the thought.

I handed them their cones, and we sat down at a table. Then I saw a lady I couldn't resist. "I'll be right back."

"What's your name pretty lady?" I asked her.

She rolled her eyes,"Get away from me you perv."

"Oh come on don't act like that!" I yelled as she walked away. I sighed in defeat, walking about to the table when I only saw Akane sitting there. Taku, Mishina, and Naruto gone.

***

Sorry I have to cut it short right here! I have to go to bed, because I have to get up early for a softball tournament! But I'll upload when I get home!! Hope you liked it!!

I said this in my other story as well but I want to say, that NON of your comments go unrecognized!I may not reply to them all but I'm going to now because they mean a lot to me and I don't want you to think I don't care or see them because I don't say anything! I want you all to think I'm a nice person so I'm going to reply to them now!!! Just thought I would also say that this story has more comments then my other one with over 2,000 views, so thank you all for commenting and voting! I'll shut up now... But hope you liked it! okay... Love ya!! Xx

FAN

COMMENT

VOTE