Chapter 12

Couldn't wait to write it! even though my wrists hurt from typing.. that's how much I love you all!!

I don't own Naruto, just Akane and Mishina and the rest of the plot-ish I guess...

***Mishina's POV

I woke in a dark room but a light bulb flickered on above me. A man with a black cloak on with red clouds on it sat in a chair across from me. He had black hair as well and his eyes gleamed red in the dim light.

I stared into them, somehow mesmerized. "Where am I?" my little four year old voice squeaked scared.

He didn't answer me, so I I huffed and crossed my arms. "Where am I?" I repeated more angry.

"You are with the Akatsuki right now." he said in a monotone voice. 

"Well at least tell me why I'm here." I rolled my eyes.

"Leader wanted you." he answered shortly.

"Whose Leader?" I asked curiously.

"You ask too many questions."

I sighed, "WELL I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHY I WAS TAKEN FROM MY HOME!" I threw my hands in the air.

"Just shut up." he sighed clearly getting annoyed with my attitude.

"Just tell me where I am." I snapped back.

A woman came in this time, "Itachi you may leave." she instructed as he obeyed and left the room.

"Why am I here?" I asked the lady hoping this time maybe she would give me answers.

"The leader wants to speak with you." she told me. It was obvious she had some experience with kids as least and was nicer then that Itachi guy. Wow that sounded really familiar. She asked for my hand and I took it hesitantly. "Where are we going? And whose Leader?" I kept asking questions.

"I can't answer all of your questions Mishina." she said.

"How do you know my name?"

She didn't answer. I huffed loudly. What is with this place?

I was led into another dark room where there was a man with orange hair and piercing all down his nose. "What's wrong with your face?" I asked the man.

He ignored my comment. "Now I understand you are the one of the Hokages daughters." he stated.

I kept quiet. "You are going to tell us anything you know about your little village."

"I am five years old. How am I suppose to know anything about my village?" I sighed.

"Do you know anything about the war?" he asked another question.

"What's a war?" I tilted my head. Why is he asking these type of questions to a five year old??

"What about the Nine Tailed Fox?"

Now this I knew about, it was in my mommy. But I don't want anything to happen to her. He could see that I was thinking.

"Well do you?"

"U-umm no..." I lied, but not very well. He knew I was lying.

"Now Mishina, we can do this the easy way. Or we could do this the hard way." the man threatened.

"Please don't hurt me." I whispered.

"Then just tell us what you know." he told me easily.

"The Nine Tails is inside of me." I whispered.

***Kushina POV

It was quite around the house. Minato was at his office, Akane was as school, Naruto was taking a nap, and Mishina was... wait where's Mishina? I began to panic. I ran outside.