Chapter 1

(A/N) this is coming from future me... I'm currently writing chapter 19 and I promise the chapters do get longer, I literally just looked back at this and saw how short they are and I hate myself.

Part 1:

(Arya's pov)

I was in a hotel room for Magcon Orlando.

I was alone because Matt had gone out with the rest of the guys.

Matt and I got our own room for once.

(We usually have to share with a few of the other guys, and that sucks)

They said they had just gone out to watch a movie or something, so I was pissed that they didn't invite me.

He left me home alone.

It was about 10:30pm, about 2 hours since they left.

I didn't know what they were watching.

Better not be porn.

I sat in the dark on the couch in the hotel room that me and Matt shared.

Of course I was watching Netflix.

It felt strange without Matt here.

He's always here

We would cuddle up every night and watch a film together.

I wish he was here now.

I was in a state, but that didn't matter because Matt wasn't due back for at least another half hour.

I was just sitting on the couch in white short shorts and one of Matt's Magcon hoodies.

The smell of it reminded me of him, it smelt so good.

The jumper was massive, but I didn't care. It's Matt's.

My hair was in a scruffy bun, brown strands basically flying everywhere.

I guess you can't really call it a bun; it's a couple of strands of hair inside a bobble with most of my hair just loose.

Readjusting my position, I forgot that the popcorn bowl was still resting on my legs, so it spilt all over me.

Yay.

Don't you just love the feeling of popcorn under your bare legs on a leather couch?

Me neither.

I got up and walked over to the kitchen.

I grabbed the dust pan and brush out of the cupboard under the sink and I swept most of the spilt crumbs into the pan before dropping them on the floor with laziness.

We could always vacuum them up later.

I say we could.

I mean house keeping could.

Who has time for that.