Werewolves

I just think these are generally overused. Don't get me wrong, sometimes I love fantasy stories like this.

But generally, they just make me mad.

I mean, I try to find something good on here, and I open it, and then I see blah blah blah the alpha was so hot blah blah blah. That kind of crap. Not only that, the grammar in those stories tends to flat out suck. And then, there's the people that make 1D werewolf fanfiction! Why, people? You're scarring me for life!

Let me put this bluntly- You will never meet anyone that's secretly a werewolf. Aw, did I crush your dream? Sorry!

You'll definitely never make out with Harry Styles, only to find out that he's some alpha wolf in the One Direction pack, and you'll never then turn into a werewolf just to be with him. Again, my apologies if I ruined your fantasies. But sometimes things get a bit too extreme.

I get that werewolves are a fun topic to play around with sometimes. Sure. (Not for me, but apparently for tons of other people). If you're going to write something like that let me give you a few pointers:

-Don't overuse it. As in, don't make the dern werewolf eat raw meat in the kitchen or bite his girlfriend, or tear someone to pieces, or growl at every  freaking person that comes within 30 feet of his mate, or just- you get the point.

-Grammar, people! I've already mentioned this in a previous one, but I'll mention it again. Generally with these things, the grammar sucks. Do me a favor and at least make an effort?

-DO NOT MAKE IT 1D. People do this all the time, and anyone on here who is actually on here to share their good-quality work or to read good-quality work will pass over yours as another one of those 'stupid fanfics that keep popping up'. These are the plain facts.

-Make the blurb interesting! Like I've said before, people do the whole werewolf crap all the time. There's literally thousands on Wattpad. Make sure they notice yours!

-Be original. This is one of the most important. Don't make it something people classify as 'stupid werewolf crap'. Make the plot line good, don't make the characters disgusting or biting necks, don't have the retarded werewolf/werewolf alpha fight over some human girl, all that junk. No one wants to read it.

That being said, werewolf stories still aren't the way to go, to write, anyway. Even if it's original and all that stuff, there are just too many on here to get noticed at all. No one will read it.

Reading it- fine. Understandable. In fact, I have enjoyed a few of them. But they were all ORIGINAL, and-let me assure you-not 1D. Nor did they have anything disgusting or nasty or gross in them. I do like fantasy stuff, I promise! Just... be careful around this genre.