Teacher/Student fics

Okay, this is just sad, to be honest. Even writing this. 

To start off, I should state that even getting into a relationship with a student is against the law. They'd lose their job and everything they'd worked for. 

But besides that, it's kind of weird. You need, what, a 4 year degree, in many cases a 6 year or more, to become a high school teacher. Even if somehow it's your first year of teaching and you are automatically at the top with seniors (which, by the way, is so unlikely it's not even funny), aren't you going to be smart enough to want to keep your job? 

I mean, come on people! The youngest teacher would be 22 or maybe 24. That's a 4-6 year difference anyway. The teacher has went through college and is mature enough to have a job and be in the real world. But they'll throw that work away in the first year of teaching for a relationship with a young student. Yeah. Sure. 

And I'm talking real relationship. (that's the only kind that should even exist, I can't believe I'm clarifying it). Not a (*shudder*) hook up with some guy that would probably be 6+ years older than you. That's sick, one, and two, the guy's mature. Or the woman. They've done all this work, but they'll go out with some immature high schooler? And.... how much sense does that make? Remind me. 

Oh, that's right. None. 

Sometimes people need to be reminded of common sense when it comes to Wattpad, okay?