Bad Boy stories

Okay, fine. I do like some bad boy ones. They're actually on my reading lists, I know, so this may seem hypocritical. But the sheer amount of how many there are drives me insane. 

------------------

Believe it or not, everyone, there are no good girls that want bad boys. There's just not. Why, might you ask? Because men usually don't change.

It's the truth. A little, yes. But they don't completely abandon their old ways. You look at any man, with or without a girlfriend or spouse, and ask how much they've changed since they were 21. Most likely, they still act a lot like that. There may be a few different circumstances, but not many. 

Besides that, a good girl wouldn't even go out with the player/bad boy. Why? Um, duh. He's a player, and good girls usually aren't ridiculously stupid. 

And the thing is, a lot of stories are like that. The girl falls for the boy, the boy gives up his old ways and becomes a better person for the girl. That doesn't happen, hate to tell you. If it ever does, it's like 1/100 of the bad boys. Maybe not even that. But it's a very slim chance. 

Another thing about these stories is that the guy's always a player. And suddenly one girl changes him because she's different? Ha. Besides that, he's a player. That generally means he'll pick up a girl, use them for some disturbing reasons, drop them, then move on to the next. And the good girl suddenly doesn't care about him doing all that? Just doesn't make sense, people. It doesn't.