Cussing

This is a huge pet peeve of mine. I hate it so much in reall life, so you can only imagine how I feel about the people on here that talk like that.

I can understand very very minimal cussing. Like in stories, sometimes saying 'damn' or 'dammit' makes complete sense. (I like using 'darn', though I can see why you wouldn't). And sometimes, even the A word could make sense in a story. Even the B word. But come on. Dropping the F bomb left and right? You really don't have to do that. That's what I have a main problem with cussing in stories. It just generally turns a lot of people off and away from it, because it seems too... dirty, I guess I should say.  A lot of the users on this site are girls under the age of 15 that don't really need to have these things swimming around their vocabulary. It shouldn't seem like a casual thing that everyone says in your story, because (in my opinion) it shouldn't in real life. 

That's just stories. Comments are a whole other part. 

First of all, let me say that there is very little to no reason at all for cussing when you comment on stuff. I seriously do not get it. Dropping something, it falling on your foot, and maybe letting a murmur of a curse word makes sense. It's understandable, because it's a heat of the moment thing. But the great thing about the internet is that you think about what you type, so you don't have to cuss! What an amazing breakthrough! 

The point is, you think about what you comment. So why should you include all this foul language? For all you know, you could be talking to a 12 year old girl! Or an 11 year old! And yes, before you ask, it happens all the time. There are a ton of under-age users on here. Even so, if we're talking completely in the right age group, you could still be talking to some 13 year old kid and cuss the living daylights out of them. 

Besides, why do you really cuss? Honestly. Do you think it makes you look cool? No, it makes you look like some dirty kid that needs to have their momma talk some sense into them. Not kidding, that's what I always think when I see it. Do you do it because you can't help yourself? No, you think about every comment you make on the internet, you know what you're posting. Do you do it because it's just ordinary life for you? Maybe, although it's sad. Just remember that people generally don't like that kind of thing, and cussing will absolutely not help you get more reads or fans. Not only that, remember what kind of people generally are on Wattpad. Ask yourself if you would mind your grandma, grandpa, dad, sibling, and mother reading it. Then post it.