Chapter 15

Today was the day of the wedding and they wanted nothing to go wrong. The security was tight and the venue was decorated beautifully. She loved the way her grandfather kept the place.  The brides maids wore tiffany blue short crinkle chiffon dresses with a front cascade and white heels. Their hair was in loose flowing curls, same as Danjur's short wavy style. The groomsmen wore the same shade of blue as the bride's maids on their vests, bow ties and hankerchief. They wore white tuxes and shoes. They guests were in awe of how beautiful and dreamy everything looked. They were quickly arriving and Danjur was becoming more and more nervous. This day meant everything to her. It signified the next big step in her life."You guys all look amazing." She said as she sat getting her make up done by her close friend and make up artist MJ. A'rica walked over to her and gently placed her hands on her shoulders. "You look breath taking. My son is a very lucky man." She smiled and wiped the tear that slipped. She grabbed her hand and placed it on her belly, feeling a very active Luna. She chuckled with tears. "I can't wait to meet her." She whispered and kissed her forehead. As everyone cleared the room someone cleared their throat.  "You look so beautiful." Her mother whispered. She turned away from the window and looked up to see both of her fathers and her mother standing by the door. "I'm so nervous." Nick walked over to her and placed both hands on her face. "You are a amazing woman. Quincy is more than lucky to have you. You're ready for this. You both deserve each other." She smiled and nodded as he kissed her forehead. "The world was never ready for you. I'm more than proud of the woman you are and the mother you are about to become." Harper told her as he pulled her into a hug. She was having everything filmed. She wanted to remember every moment of this special day. "We'll wait for you outside." The men informed her. Leaving her with her mother and her sister who just recently entered the room. "You're more beautiful than I've always imagined. Danni. I want you to know that I am so sorry for all of the pain I have ever caused you and your siblings. I love you all with everything in me. I guess it took you becoming a mother yourself for me to see that I was being selfish and doing more bad than good. I want to do everything I can to help you be everything to Luna that I wasn't to you kids. You deserve Quincy. That man is wonderful and I can see that he makes you happy. That's all I ever want for you guys. Happiness." Danjur hugged her mother so tightly she thought she was going to disappear if she blinked. Luna went crazy and Dream was content with the moment they were sharing. "Danni. Quincy wants to talk to you." Her head popped up. "He can't see me yet!" She exclaimed. "He won't I promise. He's blind folded." She let out a sigh. "Bring him in." She nodded as she and their mother stepped out of the room. "Love." He called out. She smiled. "Hey handsome." He chuckled. "Hey beautiful." She stepped closer. "How would you know?" She asked. He gave her that lopsided smirk she loved so much. "You're beautiful in anything, clothes or not." She giggled. "Thank you." She whispers. To this day she still becomes shy around him. "Pray with me." She said. He raised an eyebrow, nodded and reached for her hands. "Dear heavenly father, I pray that you cover us in everything the we encounter and watch over us as we take on this journey of marriage and becoming parents. Continue to show us right from wrong and make us stronger as we began to grow older. Protect our family. I ask you to give our daughter the gift of patience, kindness and love but also give her strength, intellagence and the ability to be the best person she can be. I ask that you help us be the best parents we can be. In jesus name we pray. Amen." "Amen." It was as if a huge weight had been removed, causing her to feel light. "I love you so much." He smiled. "I love you too Love." She looked at the clock. "Okay you have to go. We're about to start." She guided him out the door. 10 minutes later after pacing back and forth it was time for it to begin.

As everyone made their way down the isle Danjur stood in the back with both of her fathers by her side. Finally it was her turn. She walked gracefully towards her destination with only one person in her sight. The three stopped in front of him. "And who is giving this young woman away?" The pastor asked. Her mother stood with the two men. "We do." They all said in unison. Harp kissed one cheek and whispered he loved her then taking his seat. Nick kissed her other cheek and whispered I love you as well before taking his seat on the other side of Dream. Quincy took her hands as they stood smiling. "Dearly beloved. We are gathered here today to join Quincy Isiah Hilson and Danjur Cara Keli in holy matrimony. If anyone feels these to should not be wed, speak now or forever hold your peace." No one spoke, mumbled or made a pass of judgment. To them it was obvious that the two were meant to be and they were made for each other. "The couple wrote their own vows. Quincy." He cleared his throat. "Love. There aren't enough words in the world that can explain how I feel about you. You have made me the happiest man on earth. Being one of your best friends did something to me. It gave me a chance to see what a beautiful person you are inside and out. You have always been there for me throughout our 8 years friendship. You are my soul mate. I have always been sure of that. The day you said yes, filled my heart with more joy than it could ever hold. But getting the news that I would become a father made this life we live together be fulfilled with much more purpose. Luna and I are more than lucky to have you. We are blessed. My life has been over flowed with more than I could ever ask for with you. Thank you for choosing me. I love you more than life and I can't wait to see where god leads us." She smiled as he wiped a tear that managed to escape. "Danjur." She sniffed and wiped another tear. "Quincy. I want to thank you for pushing me and never giving up on me. You have made me a better person. You have brought me through some dark times in my life and I couldn't have asked god for a better man in my life. I couldn't have asked for a better man to be a father to our little girl. I don't see me living out my life with anyone else. You are literally the man of my dreams. I know I am stubborn and difficult but no matter what you stuck with me through everything. Living my life with you was the best decision I had ever made. You keep me smiling and happy day in and out. I believe our little girl is the luckiest person in the world to be able to receive the same amazing love that I have all of these years. You are a blessing to me. I am more than proud to call you mine. I thank god everyday for you. I will never take us for granted. Being with you forever is where my heart will always be. It belong to you and only you." Quincy mouthed I love you. "In the name of the father, son and the holy spirit I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." Quincy wrapped his arms around her like she was going to disappear. "No way you're getting rid of me now Mrs. Hilson." She chuckled. "Wasn't planning on it Mr. Hilson." She responded as she kissed him passionately. "I now give to you Mr and Mrs. Quincy Isiah Hilson." The audience whistled and cheered. To say they were happy was more than a stretch.