Chapter 14

"So Quincy. What caused this mother's day?" Mel's mother Sandra asked.  He chuckled. "I just felt like I should get to know all the important women in Danni's life as well as they get to know mine." She smiled. "Well I'm Mel's mother Sandra Porter." They shook hands. "I'm Aubrey Summers, Tiffany's mother." He shook her hand as well. "And I'm Asia's mother, Lauryn Robinson." Shaking her hand lastly. "It's very nice to meet all of you. This beautiful lady here is my mother A'rica Hilson." They all shook hands. After everyone met, not thinking she would show Danjur's mother had finally arrived. "Mrs.Keli. Nice to see you." Dream was hesitant at first but after a long session with her therapist and a lot of prayer she felt like it was what was best for everyone. "Nice to see you too Quincy. You too ladies." They all smiled and spoke. "Now that everyone is here and accounted for why don't we go do some shopping on me and then take you ladies to lunch and to get pampered. This was every woman's dream and to have a moment like this was heaven. He lead them all to the second all black truck that was ordered today and headed out. "A'rica how do you feel about becoming a grandmother?" Aubrey asked. She smiled and patted her son's head. "I'm excited. This is a important time in their life and this is and amazing gift." Quincy smiled. "I'm sure she'll be beautiful. Quincy have a name been decided yet?" Sandra asked. He smiled and nodded. "Luna Isaine." He noticed Dream freeze at the sound of her deceased twin sisters name. "That's your sisters name, right Dream?" Lauryn asked. She smiled weakly and nodded. "Uh. Yea. She was my twin sister." She answered wavered. Losing her sister had shattered her but losing her father completely destroyed her. "Was?" A'rica asked?" Dream smiled and nodded. "She was attacked one night coming home from school out of town. She was beaten really badly by her boyfriend. She died at the hospital." A'rica patted her hand. "I'm sorry to hear that. I'm glad Danjur is remembering her in a big way." Dream smiled. Danjur was just a baby when she passed, though she was thankful for such an honor from her daughter. "Yea. Danjur. She's special that way." After shopping, lunch and pampering Quincy was well worn out and wanted nothing more than to rest with Danjur. Once he arrived home he heard the sound of women's laughter. He walked in the living room to find the girls plastering Danjur's round belly. She was getting a kick out of it and decided to record the moment to add to the end of the day. He knew they didn't notice him so he decided to had upstairs and get a shower, leaving the gifts he bought for Danjur and Luna on the bed.

After the girls painted all of the plastered bellies they created with Danjur's signature, they left. She headed upstairs thinking she heard Quincy come in a while ago. She waddled into Luna's room and placed the lavender painted belly on the stand by the bookshelf in the corner. She posted it to her personal Instagram, the one she created for Luna and the one she and Quincy shared. She headed into the bedroom to shower but heard the shower running already and Quincy's clothes in the middle of the bedroom floor. She spotted 2 Tiffany Co. bags on the bed and smiled. She opened them and I'm each box it revealed a necklace of little people and their birthstone on each one. The only one that didn't have one was Luna's. Hers had a diamond in it's place. "Want me to put it on?" She looked up at him and smiled, nodding. He gently placed the necklace onto her delicate neck and connected the clasp. She kissed him passionately and whispers thank you against his lips. After a relaxing shower to rid herself of the day she walked in to find Quincy recording. "Really Q?" She asked fake annoyed. "Just a way to end my night on a good note. Say goodnight ladies." Danjur waved and showed off her belly. He uploaded the video then put everything away and cuddled to sleep with his girls.

Danjur awakened the next morning with her mother on her mind. She sighed pushing her hair out of her face and quietly got out of the bed as Quincy slept. She made her way down stairs slowly and headed to the kitchen. She poured herself some orange juice into the blender with some fruit and yogurt. She slowly made her way around the kitchen to cook a big breakfast. She decided to call her parents before Quincy awakened. The phone was answered instantly, surprisingly it was her mother who answered. "Good morning Danni." She said. Danjur was at a lost for words. "Say something." She stated. "Breakfast will be ready in 20 min. Bring Popeye. Bye." She let out a big breath after hanging up. She was shaking and decided to have a seat while the biscuits were finishing. As she was changing into clothes for the day the door bell rang. "Got it!" Quincy called from the living room. She heard talking as she pulled up her jean shorts jumper with a sea foam cami and a pair of vans to match. She went with light make up and left her hair curly and a mess as she tied a white scarf around it. She carefully made her way back downstairs to see her parents standing in the kitchen talking. "Honey you look amazing." Nick said as she hugged him. She chuckled and hugged him tightly. Her mother stood there nervously. "Mommy." Her mother teared up and held her arms open. "You and Luna look beautiful." Danjur smiled and walked into her mother's arms. After breakfast she was feeling much better and hoped the she and her mother's relationship was heading for the better. "So what's on the schedule for today?" Quincy asked her as he did the dishes. "I have this children's photo shoot today so I thought I would go get the twins and let them participate. You know have a little fun." He kissed her and nodded. "Call me if you need me." She promised and headed out the door. Once she arrived to her sisters house the twins attacked before she could open the car door. "Auntie Danni! We wanna show you something!" She chuckled as they helped her into the house. "Guys come clean up this mess!" Patti called out. "Morning sis." She looked up with a smile. "Guys be careful she's carrying your little cousin in there." Patience warned them. "They're fine. Plus they say they have a huge surprise for me." Patience smiled and threw her hands up in surrender. They came running back with a board covered in photos, in their hands. "We made this so baby Luna could know how awesome we think you are." Carson told her. She teared up and opened her arms hugging them both. "You guys are awesome too. Thank you. I love it and I love you both. Don't ever forget that." They nodded. "So I finally talked to mommy." Danjur told her sister as they kids were watching tv. "How did it go?" She asked cautiously. "Good actually. It's like this big weight had been lifted from my shoulders. I want her there for Luna. I just wanted her to want to be there." Patti nodded. "Oh by the way those little devils are mine today." Her sister chuckled. "Well what am I gonna do all day?" Danjur shrugged. "Come with. I'm taking them to participate in this children's photo shoot I have today." Patience loved when her sister included her family in her work. She never shut them out. "Okay cool. What time?" Danjur checked her watch. "Actually we need to get going now." They all piled up in the truck as the driver took them to the shoot.