Chapter 1

Kellin's POV

I'd seen him a few times around school now, and I really feel like I should speak to him. I know nothing about him, nothing at all, other than the fact he is fucking beautiful.

"Kellin?" Jenna said sidling up to my side. "Just talk to him" her thick Australian accent gave the words a sing-song tone, but they still made me shudder.

"Speak to him? Ha, I'd rather not. Hes too popular, and no way in hell would he ever talk to me" my stomach began to hurt. God, this crush is gonna kill me.

I watched him walk down the hall in the opposite direction, my eyes on his perfect butt.

"Oh shit, you were totally checking out the booty" she laughed. "do Kellin got da booty?" she asked, still laughing. I sighed, rolling my eyes "he dooooooo". she giggled, stuck her hands in the air and yelled "tumblr people!!!!" before taking one last look at me and then running away. I guess to find Tay.

Vic's POV.

I could hear distant talking, but I couldn't put my finger on where it was coming from... And then... I realized.

SHIT!

"Mr Fuentes!". My eyes flung open. "would you care to explain why you think its acceptable to fall asleep during my class?" Mr Lawson asked, questioning me.

I'd been at a gig all last night, my best friend Oli's band's gig, to be precise. They played at a small venue down the road from my house, and i was there watching new bands almost every Wednesday and Friday nights. That, however, didn't mean that i wanted to share my after school activities with the rest of my class.

i cleared my throat, pushing back all the sticky tendrils of sleep from my brain. "uuhm, just a late night sir" i said.

i turned around in my chair to look around the room and saw him looking at me, and i swore my heart beat faster than it was when Mr Lawson startled me a few minutes before.

It was February 7th, and this time next week will be Valentines day. I need to find out which locker is his.