9. Fine!

On my way to my second class I ran into Jesy in the hallway "So did you talk to Perrie yet?" she asked as she began walking with me.

               "Umm, you could say that."

               "Did you guys kiss and makeup?" she laughed nudging my arm with her elbow.

               "What!? No what are you talking about we just talked!" I immediately realised I was being too defensive and regretted it knowing Jesy.

               "That's all that I meant Jade... Jade what did you guys do?"

               "Nothing!"

               "I knew it! You guys kissed again didn't you!? Yes! Leigh-ann owes me 5 bucks, don't forget to remind me later alright thanks!" She then walked away from me, not allowing me to respond as I just stood there in the hallway with people passing me. I wasn't ready to face Perrie again after that, she is probably gonna be gloating about that when I get back. But when i did get back she didn't gloat or anything, she wouldn't stay away from me. 

               "So does that mean you finally know what you want now?" She asked following me into the bathroom.

               "Perrie! I'm getting in the shower, leave me alone!" I yelled trying to close the door.

               "So?" she said having a cheeky smile on her face.

               "HAHA very funny!" I slammed the door shut locking it as I got into the shower.

Perrie's POV

                As she slammed the door in my face I frowned walking over to the door as I heard the faucet turn on, I opened the door to walk over to the other dorm(Jesy and Leigh's). I knocked on their door and opened it to see them both laying upside down on their beds talking to each other from across the room. "Uhhhhh."

               "Oh hey Perrie, trouble with the misses?" Leigh-anne asked struggling to get up.

               "What!? No i'm just trying to talk to Jade to figure out if she really does like me or if it was just the heat of the moment or whatever. You know?" I said taking a seat along side Leigh-anne.

               "See, they did to kiss again! Now give me my five dollars Leigh!" Jesy yelled at Leigh.

               "GUYS! Seriously I'm really confused, she's making me mad." I pleaded.

               "Alright alright, what do you mean she's making you mad? How?" Jesy asked turning to me.

               "She keeps avoiding me."

               "Honey, that's because she thinks that she's straight and she just made out with a girl, twice." Leigh-anne said sarcastically looking at me with soft eyes.

               "I know, but come on it's not that big of a deal!" I said.

               "Oh my gosh!" Jesy just shook her head at my impatience. "Perrie go back to your dorm and stop being a pussy!".

               "Fine!" I kind of jokingly yelled as I walked out of the room and back into mine, it was sort of convenient that I had two friends living right next door. Jade was still in the shower, you could hear the water running from in the room. I sat on my bed trying to think of what I was going to say to Jade once she got out or if I shouldn't even say anything at all. I lay on my bed staring up at the ceiling "Ugh, why can't she just know what she wants and stop messing with me?". I then heard the faucet turn and the water stop, I looked over at where the sound was coming from and then back at the ceiling as the bathroom door opened. "How was your shower?" I asked not making eye contact.

               "Umm, good. I'm clean?.." Jade sounded confused at the question and answered sarcastically. I sat up looking at Jade who was now dressed in different clothes and with soaking wet hair.

                "Well good." I smirked.

               "So did you have a fun talk with Jes and Leigh?" she asked running her fingers through her hair trying to air it out.

               "How did you know I talked with them?" I asked sitting looking concerned in a sort of way.

               "I heard the door slam shut after I got in the shower." she laughed as she began brushing her hair.

               "Oh right, well we were just umm, talking about the Algebra homework due Monday." I said looking down at my feet, obviously lying.

               "Right, of course. The Algebra homework, you don't take Algebra Perrie." Jade rolled her eyes at me as she sat down on her bed placing her brush on the desk beside her. She pulled out her book, laid down on her stomach and began reading as usual. I still have no idea what book she is always reading.

               "Jade it's only like 4:30, why are you already chilling out? Why don't we watch a movie or something?" I suggested giving Jade puppydog eyes.

               "It depends on what movie." Jade set her book down looking at me raising one eyebrow.

               "Well whatever you want to watch i'm alright with." I knew that I didn't want to push it because whenever I kissed her she pulled away from me but any other time she is super flirty. So easy just don't kiss her.

               "Fine." She stood up, walked over to the bookshelf and put in a dvd, but I couldn't tell what it was because that's not what I was looking at. She went and sat back down her on bed and looked over at me longingly. So I got up and walked over to her and sat down as the movie started.