6. Netflix?

It was two days later, now being Wednesday and I was walking back to my room when Perrie came up from behind me and put her arm around my waist from the side. My body went numb and I couldn't breathe "hey Jade can I walk with you?" she as I simply nodded frantically acting like a weirdo. When we got to the door she slowly removed her hand grazing my back, sending chills down my spine. "I'll get the door, you have books" She said opening the door for me.

               "Thanks" I say clearing my throat walking through door. I lept onto my bed leaning against the wall, when Perrie walks over and sits next to me. I kind of slowly panned over to her looking confused.

               "So what are your plans for today?"

               "Nothing, I was just going to read and then go to sleep I guess." I said as she practically stared into my soul, why does she do that? It make my stomach spin.

               "Well I was thinking we could watch a movie to make up for the other day, and maybe get to know each other a little more ya know?" She suggested.

               "Sure." I agreed looking her up and down as she went over to the bookshelf scanning the movie selection. 

               "There isn't much here..."

               "I have a laptop if you wanna watch some..."

               "Netflix?" Perrie laughed as I stuttered.

               "Yeah, that haha" I grabbed my laptop from the desk beside me, "Where do you want to sit?"

               "Just on the bed is fine." She said climbing onto the bed sitting next to me, my heart was racing at her shoulder simply touching mine. What is wrong with me? She is just my roommate! I set the laptop on my lap.

               "What do you want to watch?"

               "I'm alright with whatever, it's up to you" I logged into my account and turned on Aladdin. "Nice choice" She laughed. 

               When the movie was over Perrie was asleep, but I wasn't surprised even though it's only like 5 in the afternoon. I didn't want to move because her head was on my shoulder and if I moved I would wake her. But I was really hungry and my granola bar was on the bookshelf. I patted her on the shoulder and told her I was getting up, she simply nodded and allowed me to get up. Once I grabbed it I turned around to see her sleeping on my bed, how can one person sleep so much? I crawled onto the bed and lay on my stomach while I read my book.

                About 7 o'clock at night now and I start to close my book, I look over to see Perrie looking at me. "Whatcha readin?" She asked trying to look at the book cover.

               "A book, why do you keep staring at me?" I was calling her out for some reason.

               "I could ask you the same question." I became red in the face, now she's calling me out.