7. Defensive much...

"I don't know!" I was starting to get a bit angry as she asked the question.

               "Why are you getting so defensive?" She gave a wide grin widening her eyes and raising an eyebrow.

               "What is this 20 questions!?" I say getting up from the bed setting the book down on the desk with frustration. 

               "I could be, if that's what you want." Perrie sat up looking at me grinning make me even more mad.

               "What's so funny?"

               "How defensive you're getting"

               "Screw you Perrie." I grabbed my bag to head out the door, she grabbed my hand pulling me towards her.

               "I was just messing with you, alright?" She said lifting my chin and looking me in the eyes. I turned my head in the other pulling my hand out of hers. 

               "Whatever, I don't care." I sat on my bed putting my laptop on my lap trying not to look at Perrie, she walked over to me and sat down again. "What!?" I said sounding annoyed.

               "Nothing, nevermind." She sighed as she stood up rolling her eyes and walked over to her bed lying down on her stomach pulling out her phone. Throughout the next hour every time I glanced at her my eyes kept going to her ass, I know I was being a hypocrite cause I called her out for staring at me but my eyes wouldn't go anywhere else. I eventually closed my laptop, setting it down on the desk beside my bed laying my head down on my pillow. My eyes slowly closed shut allowing me to doze off.

                My alarm went off making my ears ring, I threw my blanket from my body tapping the off button on my phone. I had class in an hour so I needed to get up and get ready.

Perrie's POV

                 I wake up to see Jade putting a shirt over her arms, I simply yawned loudly letting her know I was in the room, she quickly walked into the bathroom. I'm still trying to figure out why Jade was so defensive I mean calm down, it was just a joke. Crawling out of bed I pick up my phone to see it's 11 in the morning, I sighed setting the phone back down and grabbing my books from the floor to put them on my bed while I get ready. "Hey, I gotta get going to class. So I will see you umm later, I mean if you're here. Cause if you're not here then I won't see umm you. Uhh i'm gonna go." Jade stuttered walking out the door.

               "Yeahhh, see ya later." I say as I began to get ready for my class. I headed out the door, walking through the long halls to my first class of the day. 

               It's 3 now, just getting back to the dorm. I walked in to see Jade lying down on her stomach on her bed wearing a skirt, Not gonna lie I didn't let her know I was in the room for a minute as I watched her reading her book. "Hey Jade, i'm back from class".

               "Hey, i'm just reading right now." She said not moving, she normally would've put her covers over her when I walked in the room but I guess she was too busy reading this time.

               "What are you reading?" I sat down on my bed still watching as Jade's legs swung back and forth in the air. 

               "A book" She said glancing and smirking at me, I just rolled my eyes. I kept staring at her legs, as it felt as if she were teasing me. She very clearly had a huge smile on her face she was trying to hide while she read.

               "What's so funny?" I smiled looking to her furrowing my brow.

               "Oh, it's just something i'm reading." She said looking to me while smirking and then back at her book. 

               "Sounds like fun." I bit my lip as I looked back down at her legs. "Can I read it with you?"

               "No. Where's the fun in that?" She said sitting up looking at me.

               "There's plenty of fun in that." I walked over to jumping onto the bed setting her book down.

               "Now how are we supposed to read without the book?"

               "Maybe we do something else" I leaned it pressing my lips against hers, I don't know what came over me but I just did it without thinking. The kiss slowly became more intense as i grabbed the side of her face opening my mouth more.

               "I KNEW IT!" Leigh-anne yelled opening the door to find me laying over Jade. "OH MY GOSH I SO KNEW IT!! GOTCHA!"

               "You were right Leigh! Wow!" Jesy smirked giving Leigh a high five. I quickly crawled back from on top of Jade and wiped the lipstick smear from my mouth.

               "Ummm, it's not what it looks like guys." They both burst out laughing, practically falling over each other. "What!?" I yelled.

               "It's not what it looks like!? You guys were hardcore making laying on each other! Sure, we're gonna go now. You two get back to it" Leigh was crawling out the door now from laughing so hard, Jesy closed the door shaking her head laughing. You could still hear leigh's laugh echoing through the halls.