Chapter 18

Libra took Scorpio to the Air palace as the Water palace was damaged. She let him stay in a guest room since she's afraid of Gemini who was shipping them so hard. Plus, Luke would probably kill Scorpio for touching his sister. Yes, he seems carefree but is very protective of his sister.

"Make yourself at home." said Libra. Scorpio nodded and kissed Libra's forehead. Then, Libra left the room.

*********

A few minutes later

*knock knock*

"Come in!" shouted Scorpio. The door opened revealing a blonde-haired boy. "Long time no see, Scorpio." said the boy as he walked in. "Yeah. Long time no see, Luke. Have a seat." Luke sat down on a chair and so did Scorpio. "You know why I'm here, Scorpio." Scorpio smiled. "I know you would come for that one day. I just didn't know it would come this soon." Luke looked Scorpio in the eyes. "You better not hurt her or else...I will kill you." Silence filled the room and Scorpio was the one to break it. "I promise I would never hurt her or let anyone hurt her. I would protect her with my life." Luke smiled at the words. "I know how serious you are in keeping promises and I trust you would protect my sister. I'm glad she met a person like you except from that part." Scropio gave him a confused look."What part?" Luke chuckled a bit. "Gemini already told me. She's never wrong with information and she can't really keep her mouth shut. By the way, I'm leaving now. Bye." Luke left his room. Scorpio stood up and banged the table. "Gemini, do you have to tell it to everyone? Damn it."

*********

Two days later.

Libra teleported to the Dark palace. She walked to her father who was sitting on a chair in the garden.

"What brings you here?" said Ophiuchus while sipping his tea. "Returning the needle. You know that's not useful against them and I don't want to keep it on my body." said Libra as she handed him the needle. "Alright. So is that why you're here?" . "Not just that. I'm here to warn you not to hurt my friends anymore." Ophiuchus laughed and Libra kept her emotionless face. "Warn me? If you don't want me to hurt them, why did you help me capture them in the first time?" Libra stared at the ground for a while."I was confused. I didn't know what was right or wrong but I finally realized it." Ophiuchus stood up and faced Libra. "It's sad that it was too late." Libra looked into Ophiuchus eyes and smirked. "No. It's just the right time."

I know it's a short chapter. Forgive me. I was on a holiday and I just got back yesterday.

Aquarius: You're just giving reasons.

Me: Aqua, do you need to be mean?

Capricorn: I hate mean guys. We're over, Aqua.

Libra: I thought they broke up in the last chapter.

Me: Not really. They can't break up without my permission.

Gemini: Author-chan, you're awesome!!

Me: Thanks, Gem. By the way, h-

Leo: Hit the 🌟 and comment.

Me: Thank you for saying it for me, Leo.