Chapter 17

"Ugh. Gemini. You ruined my morning." said Libra to herself while changing her clothes.

*knock knock*

"Come in!" shouted Libra.

"Hey. I'm sorry for interrupting you but I think we should call Luke." said Gemini.

"Okay. I'll go talk to him. I'm not sure. He's quite busy."

*********

Libra pulled the hood up and walked to her brother's house. She knocked the door and waited. After a while, it opened revealing a blonde-haired young man.

"Hey, sis. What brings you here? Oh come in." said Luke and Libra stepped in. She sat on the couch.

"Pack your things. You're staying at the Air palace." said Libra.

"Why?" asked Luke.

"I've already told you the reason so stop complaining and pack your things!"

"Yes, sister." said Luke and ran to his room.

**********

"Here we are. Mary, show him his room." said Libra and the maid bowed. Then, she took Luke to his room.

**********

Leo was having a nap until some voice woke her up.

"Leo. WAKE UP!"

"What the...oh. Hey Gem. What brings you here?" said Leo while rubbing her eyes.

"Oh it was..."

*bang*

"What was that?" asked Leo and got out of bed. Then, they heard screaming.

"Let's go, Gem." said Leo and took Gemini's hand. Then, they ran to the direction of the sound. They came to a halt as they saw the soldiers fighting the intruders.

"Gemini. Inform everyone. I'll handle this." said Leo.

"But..."

"No buts. Just go! What if the same happens to your palace." said Leo. Gemini nodded and flew away. Leo created fire balls and shot at the intruders.

Time skip brought to by the sleepy Author-chan.

Everything was covered in fire and ashes flying around. Leo fell to her knees because of exhaustion. Then, she got up again as she heard laughter.

"Who's there?" shouted Leo.

"Don't worry, my fire girl. I would make it less painful." said the mysterious man. Yes. A man. You can tell it by the voice.

"Show yourself!"

"Right behind you." whispered the man. When Leo was about to turn, the man knocked her out.

"9 down and 2 to go." said the man before he started to laugh like a maniac.

*********

"Libra! You...have to...help." said Gemini while panting.

"What happened?" asked Libra.

"Intruders...at the Fire palace."

"WHAT?! I'll go check. You're staying here." said Libra and disappeared. She got to the Fire palace and when she saw everything damaged, she gasped.

"How did this happen?" said Libra to herself. Then, she heard footsteps coming to her direction. She recognized who that was.

"Why did you do this? You promised me you would never do this!" said Libra to the man.

"Sorry for not telling you sooner, my daughter. I changed my plan." said Ophiuchus(the man) as he put his hand on Libra's shoulder.

"Why? They didn't deserve this. How could you do this to innocent people?" said Libra while raising her voice.

"I think that doesn't matter now. And I suggest you to check your boyfriend." said Ophiuchus and smirked. Libra teleported to the Water palace. She saw collapsed guards and water. Yes, it was almost flooded. 'It must be Scorpio.' she thought. She fell to her knees and tears escaped her eyes streaming down her face. Then, she felt someone put a hand on her shoulder. "Hey there."

Libra turned around and saw Scorpio with cuts and bruises all over his body. She stood up and hugged him immediately. "I thought I lost you." said Libra while crying. Scorpio hugged her back and comforted her.

Sorry for a short chapter. Stay tune for the next chapters.

Aquarius: And hit the 🌟.

Me: Hey! That's my line.

Aquarius: Whatever. By the way, you don't write much about me.

Me: Because you stole my line.

Capricorn: I can't believe you're a thief, Aqua. We're over. *stomps away*

Aquarius: Wait, my sweet corn.*follows Capricorn*

Cancer: Long time no see, guys.

Sagittarius: Cancer! I miss you so much. *makes out with Cancer*

Gemini: Also comment.

Taurus: And share!

Me: Why is everyone stealing my lines?

Zodiacs except from Taurus, Gemini and Aquarius: We didn't!