Chapter 15

Capricorn woke up alone in a dark room. She had a throbbing pain at the nape of her neck. That's when she realized that someone hit her with something before she blacked out. She stood up slowly and walked forward with care. Then, she heard some footsteps.

"Who is it?" asked Capricorn.

No response.

She felt strange and started to walk faster without even noticing. She ran as she heard the footsteps coming closer to her. Suddenly, the lights turn on and she came to a halt. She turned around and saw a hooded figure.

"Who are you?" asked Capricorn quietly.

Then the person pushed Capricorn with an invisible force. Capricorn fell on her back and she felt her head throbbing again. She could feel blood flowing from her head. Her vision became blurry as the person walked closer to her. "I'm sorry." whispered the person and her vision went black.

**********

One day ago.

Capricorn was searching for every single clue that can lead them to Ophiuchus.

"Hey, Cappy." said Libra.

"Oh, hi. Sorry, I didn't see you in there." said Capricorn while facing Libra.

"What are you doing?" asked Libra with curiosity.

"Check it yourself." said Capricorn and pointed to the screen. Libra leaned closer and checked. She was shocked though she tried to keep a calm posture.

"Where did you get that?" asked Libra and stepped away from the computer.

"I had my ways." said Capricorn and smiled.

"Have you told this to the others?" asked Libra. Capricorn shook her head sideways and Libra sighed in relief.

"By the way, are you busy after this?"

"Not at all. What do you wanna do?"

"It's just...I wanna go to the forest. The one near the old library. I've never been there before."

"Really? That's the most beautiful forest of all. What are you waiting for? Let's go!" said Capricorn cheerfully.

**********

"It's really nice." said Libra and took in a deep breath.

"I told you."

"Hey, Cappy. What's that building over there?" said Libra while pointing to an old building with ivy growing all over it.

"I don't know. I've never seen that before."

"Would you mind if we go and check?"

"No." said Capricorn. Then, they both walked towards the building.

Libra pushed the iron gate open and they both went in. She then opened another door.

"Hello." said Capricorn.

"Hey, Lib. It's all dark in here and I don't feel really good. Why don't we go back?" said Capricorn and turned around to see Libra. "Lib? Where did you go? Don't scare me like this, okay? Please."

The door behind her closed by itself and it went dark. She turned back and walked to the direction of the door but it wasn't there anymore. She panicked for a while and she felt a throbbing pain at the nape of her neck. She collapsed on her side and everything went black.

********

Libra picked Capricorn up and carried her on her back. Then, she teleported to the dark palace and placed her down. She healed Capricorn's wound with healing magic and tied her to a chair in the dark room. She murmured 'sorry' and then left for the Air palace.

After a few days, the kidnapping got worse and only Scorpio, Leo, Virgo, Gemini and Libra left.

"What should we do?" said Gemini worriedly.

"Any ideas, Virgo?" asked Libra. Virgo sighed and shook his head sideways.

"Does that mean we just sit here and wait to be kidnapped?" said Scorpio angrily.

"What else can we do?" said Leo and started to cry.

"Leo...please don't cry." said Libra while comforting her.

"The most important thing is...how about our people if we're gone?" said Virgo. They looked at each other.

"I haven't told them about the kidnapping. What about you guys?" asked Libra. They all shook their heads.

"Don't you guys feel strange? Only the Earth's leader was kidnapped. But, the other leaders..." said Gemini.

'That's because the Earth leader is too smart. She could've found it out. She was too close. Should I tell them? That I was the one? But, he's watching me from the glass globe. Not only me but also everyone. I may be able to kidnap the others but Scorpio...I can't imagine it.' thought Libra.

"I think it doesn't matter. It seems like their goal is to kidnap all of us." said Libra. They all nodded and got up from their seats. Then, they left but Virgo and Libra stayed.

"Libra, would you mind if you come to the Earth palace for a while?" said Virgo.

"No. That's okay." said Libra and they both teleported to the Earth palace.

"So...what do you wanna do?" asked Libra.

"You know why I called you here." asked Virgo with his eyes meeting Libra's.

"What do you mean?"

"I hope my suspicions were wrong." said Virgo and stared at the ground. Libra sighed and said, "Are you telling me that you found out?"

"Why would you do this to us? We trusted you." said Virgo and collapsed to the ground. Libra gasped as she saw Sherlock with a stick in his hand and hit Virgo's head. (A/N : Do you remember Sherlock from Chapter- 9? He is Ophiuchus' most trusted servant. He was sent to assist Libra and also works in the Air palace. His power is teleportation.)

"This guy knows way too much. I'll escort him to the palace." said Sherlock and Libra nodded hesitantly. Then, Sherlock and Virgo disappeared.

Libra teleported to her room. She fell to her knees and started to cry into her hands. After a while, she heard a knock on the door. She wiped her tears and stood up to open the door.

"Hey, Lib-lib. Wait, were you crying?" said Scorpio worriedly. Libra just nodded and let him in.

"What brings you here, Scorp?" asked Libra while staring at the floor.

"You can be their next target. It can also be me. I'm not sure we might be able to see each other again. We should spend our time together when there's still a chance." said Scorpio. Libra replied with a nod. Scorpio brushed Libra's hair with his hand and lifted her chin. Then, he leaned in and kissed her lips. Libra put her hand around his neck and kissed him back.

"Libra, bad news!" said Gemini and bursted into the room.

"What happened?" said Libra as she stood up.

"They took Virgo." said Gemini. Libra wasn't surprised. Scorpio thought for a while.

"Does that mean all the Earth signs are gone?" said Scorpio. Gemini nodded.

"Scorpy, stay with me. I can't lose you too." said Libra on the verge of tears. Scorpio held her hands in his and nodded.

Another boring chapter again. Don't forget to hit the 🌟 and comment. Stay tune for next chapters.