Chapter 19

"What do you mean?" Ophiuchus said in confusion. "Just like I told you." Libra said and smiled a little. Then, a guard came running.

"Your majesty, the Zodiacs are gone!" said the guard. "What? How?" Libra chuckled. "I told you it's just right on time."

Flashback~

One day ago.

Libra teleported to the Dark palace. The guards opened the gates and she stepped in only to be greeted by Sherlock. "Princess, what brings you here?"

"Just visiting. Where is my father?"

"He's not back yet."

"I'll just walk around the palace. You may go now." said Libra. Sherlock bowed and left. "I have to find the control room." said Libra to herself.

An hour later...

'Where is that control room? I can't find it.' Libra thought while walking in the Dark palace. 'Wait. That room looks quite different from the others. Maybe it's that room.' Libra approaches the room with care. She opened the door and peeked before going in.

"Who are you?" said one of the men."She's the princess you idiot."said another man."What brings you here, princess?" "Umm...just looking around the palace. By the way, is this the control room?" The guard nodded. "Yes. This place controls all the systems in the palace." Libra nodded slowly. 'I don't have much time.' "Forgive me." Libra said. "Huh?" The guard said in confusion. "Sleep." whispered Libra and everyone in the room collapsed to the ground. "That was quite a strong spell. But, I must be quick or he will find out."

Libra deleted all the CCTV records. After searching for a while, she found the dungeon control and unlocked the door where they kept the Zodiacs. She teleported to the dungeons and put a sleeping spell on the guards. She walked towards the "sleeping" Zodiacs and took them to  somewhere else.

**********

"Luke, I need to talk to you." said Libra. "Alright. What is it?" Libra sighed. "I'm sorry for giving you trouble. I need to use your house." . "Using my house?" Luke said in confusion. "To hide the Zodiacs. That's the only place I can think of. So...will you help me?" Luke hesitantly nodded. "Alright then."

End of flashback~

"How did you-" Ophiuchus said with a shocked expression. "You didn't expect that from me, did you? Did you really think that I would do whatever you say?" Libra paused for a while. "You hurt the people I swore to protect. You brought the hatred to my people and trapped them in fear and pain. But now, it doesn't matter as you reign of terror has come to an end." Libra took a step back and her expression darkened.

Libra chuckled and twirled her finger in the air. A huge tornado of wind appeared and charged towards Ophiuchus as she flicked her finger towards him. It passed through Ophiuchus. "It was your memory of where I was standing." Libra's eyes went wide. "T-that's a form of lost magic." Ophiuchus chuckled. "Yes, my dear. And you don't really know who I am and what magic I have. Please don't underestimate me. I'm more than you think."

"I knew it. I was just wondering when you were going to tell me. Actually, I know all of your magic."

"Impossible! I destroyed all the books about me." Ophiuchus said with a shocked expression. "But, you didn't destroy my mother's diary. She didn't write your back story but all of your magic. That's enough for me to defeat you. Prepare to encounter your end, father." . "I've never thought you would betray me but that doesn't make any changes to my strategy."

"What strategy?" Libra asked in confusion. "This is a war fought on two fronts." Ophiuchus chuckled. "What do you mean?" Libra asked in a serious tone. "Do you really think my goal is to get the elemental realms? Well...my actual goal is to take over the mortal realm. You know the potential life and death they have. If I can get that, I'll be able to control people's lives." Libra teleported to the Central palace.

"Everyone! We need to go to the mortal realm." Libra shouted and everyone's eyes went on her. "What happened?" Capricorn asked with curiosity. "That's his target. To take over the mortal realm. He only declared war to us as a distraction. He don't want us to interrupt." Scorpio stood up. "Then, why would he tell you?" Libra stares at the floor. "I don't know why but it's not wrong to check."

"Leo and I will go." Aries said while holding Leo's hand. "Alright. Be safe!" Gemini said and made a victory dance. Everyone stared at her.

"Why are you dancing, Gemini?" Pisces asked with confusion. "My ship is sailing!!!" Gemini squealed. Everyone face palmed. "Even in a situation like this. Anyway, let's get ready and kick his ass." Sagittarius said and punched the air. "You're as cheerful as always, my little archer." Cancer said while giggling.