Chapter 16

"So...who will be at the Earth palace?" asked Libra.

" Virgo's brother, Vincent will be there. I contacted him and now he's on the way." said Gemini and left Libra's room leaving Scorpio with Libra.

"Will you stay with me, Scorpy?" said Libra worriedly.

"No. I can't leave my palace. There's no one to protect it. I have to be there. Maybe, I can't stay with you but you can stay with me. There is Gemini here so...I guess that's okay." said Scorpio. Libra smiled and nodded. They both stood up and Scorpio was about to teleport but Libra stopped him.

"Wait umm...it's been a long time since we walked outside. What about we walk to your palace?" said Libra. Scorpio nodded and they went out of the Air palace.

"It's as crowded as ever don't you think?" said Scorpio. Libra nodded and they walked past the market and there were hardly any person there. Then, Libra saw an alley and remembered something.

Flashback~

Eight-year-old Scorpio was walking at the street market. He had an apple in his hand well...half an apple actually. He walked past the market and saw a dark alley. He heard sobbing and laughing at the same time so he went to check. He saw a girl about 6 years old being bullied by a group of boys. She was sitting on the ground sobbing and the boys kept slapping her, kicking her, punching her and pulling her hair. He couldn't stand anymore so he decided to help her.

"Hey, how can you do this to a girl? Leave her alone!" shouted Scorpio.

"It's none of your business. Get away!" said one of the boys. Scorpio threw away his apple and raised his hands. Then, a big wave of water hit the boys and they ran away in terror. Scorpio walked towards the girl and knelt down in front of her.

"Are you okay?" asked Scorpio. The girl nodded and fainted.

"Hey! Hey!" said Scorpio while shaking the girl. He carried the girl on his back and headed to the Water palace as he didn't know where she came from. As soon as he reached the palace, he ran to the infirmary and placed her on one of the beds. Then, the doctor came and healed her.

"Will she be okay?" asked Scorpio worriedly. The doctor nodded and Scorpio sighed in relief. The doctor left and he continued to stay by her. He soon fell asleep with his head leaning on the side of the bed.

The next morning~

Scorpio woke up as the little girl twitched a bit. The girl opened her eyes slowly and rubbed them. She then groaned in pain.

"Where am I and who are you?" asked the girl.

"I'm Scorpio and you are in the infirmary in the Water palace."

"Water palace? Thank you for saving me but can I go back home? By the way, I'm Libra."

"I'll send you back home. Where do you live?"

"Air palace."

"Really?" said Scorpio and Libra nodded.

End of flashback~

"Hey, do you remember that?" said Libra.

"Which one?"

"You saved me from here when I was six."

"I'm glad you remember that."

"Why would I forget?! That was when we first met each other." said Libra and they both smiled.

"Who would know that a bullied girl would  become a leader?" said Scorpio and smirked. Libra playfully punched his arm.

"Here we are. Welcome home!" said Scorpio. The guards opened the gate and they both stepped in. Scorpio took her to his room.

"Umm...sorry if it is a bit messy." said Scorpio while scratching his head.

"Don't worry. I can clean it up." said Libra. The room went clean in one wave of her hand.

"Wow." said Scorpio.

"I'll prepare dinner so wait here until I call." said Libra. Scorpio nodded and lay down on his bed. Libra headed to the kitchen. Then, she opened the fridge.

"Let me see...chicken, tomato, onion, peas...okay. Sweet and sour chicken would be nice." she said to herself. She washed the ingredients and started to chop and etc. She set the table and decided to call Scorpio.

"Scorpy, dinner is ready!" shouted Libra. She heard Scorpio groaning and giggled a bit.

Time skipped to after the dinner brought to you by the lazy Author-chan.

"Hey, do you want to see the stars?" said Scorpio.

"Sure!" said Libra and they went to the rooftop. They lay down and watched the stars.

"Aren't they beautiful?" said Libra.

"Yes but not as beautiful as you." said Scorpio.

"I know. You don't need to tell me." said Libra and turned to face Scorpio. Scorpio turned around and they are now face to face. Scorpio stroked her hair and they both smiled.

"Should we head back now?" said Scorpio.

"If you carry me....yes" said Libra. Scorpio stood up and carried her in bridal style. He opened the door and closed it behind. Then, he dropped her onto the bed. He jumped onto her and pinned her on the bed. He leaned in and kissed her. She kissed him back and put her arms around his neck. They pulled apart and Scorpio kissed her neck.

"Mmm." said Libra. Scorpio smiled and kissed on her lips again. Then, his hands moved to the rim of Libra's shirt. Libra held his hands to stop.

"Do you really want this?" asked Libra while holding his hands.

"Yes. So...will you give me?" said Scorpio.

"Please be gentle with me." said Libra. Scorpio took off his clothes and so did Libra.

I guess you know what happened next.

*********

The next morning

*knock knock*

"What the...who is that?" asked Scorpio.

"It's Gemini."

"How did she get here?" whispered Libra to Scorpio.

"I don't know how but she can't see us like this or..." said Scorpio.

"Close your eyes." said Libra. Then, she picked up her clothes from the floor and teleported to her room. Scorpio quickly put on his clothes and opened the door.

"Hey, Gem. What brings you here?"

"I'm looking for Lib. She slept here last night, right?"

"Yes. But she just went back."

"Ugh. I flew all the way here and she's gone. Sorry for interrupting you. By the way, that happened, right?" said Gemini teasingly.

"What do you mean?"

"I came here last night to check and I heard everything. So, don't try to hide." said  Gemini. Scorpio turned red and said, "Don't you dare tell anyone or you know what will happen, right?" . Gemini nodded quickly and ran away.

"That woman's mouth is scary. Why did you have to do this?" said Scorpio to himself and hit his head with his hand.

Finally...a chapter. I have great news for you. This story is about to finish. Maybe 3 to 5 more chapters. Stay tuned for the next chapter. Don't forget to hit the 🌟 and comment. Thank you, my readers!!!