Chapter 7

My neck... It hurts so bad. Libra thought. She opened her eyes and everything was blurry. She tried to concentrate and found herself tied to a chair.

Where am I? How did I get here? Yesterday, someone hit me. Great. Now, what should I do? she thought again.

Then, the door opened and a hooded man came into the room. He slowly walked towards Libra. He stopped and took off his hood revealing his face.

"You are so beautiful just like your mother." the hooded man said.

"What? How did you...... know my mother?"

"You don't need to know that now. I will tell you later. I guess you should be worried about yourself now. Don't you wonder why you are here?" He said and Libra nodded yes.

"Well, I took you here because.....this is your home. I mean your real home."

"What do you mean by my home? My home is not here but back in the air realm."

"No, that might be your home but this is your real home."

"What do you mean?"

"You should ask who I am. Don't you think?"

"Who are you?"

"I am...."

***********

Ah. What's the pain behind my neck? Scorpio thought.

He opened his eyes slowly and the vision was blurry. It became clearer and he looked around. He was in his room.

"Scorpio, you're awake. How are you feeling?" asked Capricorn.

"How did I get here? I remember I was walking with Libra. Wait. Where is she?"

"It's kind of.....umm....."

"What happened to her? TELL ME!" Scorpio paused." She must be in her room." je continued. When he was about to get up from his bed, he heard a loud cry.

"What was that? Who is crying? Is that Leo?" asked Scorpio. Capricorn nodded.

"What the f*** did happen?"

Capricorn took a deep breath and answered "She's lost. We couldn't find her."

"But, you found me. She's supposed to be with me."

"No. The thing is...."

Flashback~

Capricorn was cleaning the house. After cleaning the house, she decided to walk around in the garden. When she opened the front door, she saw Scorpio lying there unconscious. She ran to him and shook his body. He didn't wake up. So, she tried to carry him but he was so heavy.

"Hey. Someone come here and QUICK!" Capricorn shouted.

Then, Leo and Aries came out and saw Scorpio. Leo screamed at the top of her lungs.

When Aries lifted Scorpio, a letter fell out of Scorpio's hand.

"What is that?" Leo asked.

"I'll read it later. We have to get Scorpio to his room first."

After placing Scorpio in his bed, Capricorn read the letter in the living room. She read out loud so that everyone can hear.

Dear Zodiacs,

You may wonder what happened to Scorpio but there is something more. I'll borrow Libra for a while. Don't worry. I won't kill her. I just want to play with her for a while. All you have to do is wait and see what will happen.

From,
The one who you betrayed.

End of flashback~~~

"That's what happened." said Capricorn.

"But, we can't sit still. And who is that guy?"

"I have no idea. But, we have decided to go back to the elemental realms."

"Why? She was took away here, at the mortal realm."

"But the letter. He knows that we are the zodiacs. No one here knows that so he must be someone from there."

"Then, let's go now." Scorpio said. Capricorn nodded.