Chapter 8

All the zodiacs, except from Libra, were standing in front of the portal where they came to Earth two years ago. They stepped into the portal and after a while, they reached the elemental realms.

"That was faster." Aquarius said.

"Let's go to the central palace."said Aries.

Then, the eleven zodiacs teleported to the central palace.

(A/N: The elemental realms is divided into four parts; fire, water,air and earth realms. There is a palace in each of the realms. In the middle of the four realms stood the central palace.)

They got to the front of the palace gates and stood there. Then, a person came out and said, "Sorry, the central palace is clos- OH. WHEN DID YOU GET BACK?"

"Can we get in now?" Scorpio said.

"Of course. I am so sorry your majesties."The person said.

"Don't call us like that. Just call us by our names, okay?" Gemini said.

"I will mark that, your- no Gemini." the person said while opening the gates for them.

"Let's go to the library. We can get some information."said Capricorn.

Everyone walked to the library.

"But what are we searching for? We don't even know who he is." said Aries.

"Yeah. We don't even know if it is a man or a woman. All we know is the one who we betrayed. Whom did we betray?"said Leo.

"Wait." Capricorn paused."I know. It's him. It must be him."

"Who is him? Whoever is it, I'm gonna kill that guy." said Scorpio.

Capricorn walked up the stairs and took a dusty book from the top shelf. She climbed down and blew away the dust. Then, she placed it on the table so everyone can see.

"That's the record from our parents' reign. What's the connection?" asked Gemini.

"Well, I have read this book before we went to the mortal realm and I saw something like the dark side." Capricorn said and started to flip the pages. Then, she stopped at a certain page.

"This is it."she continued and pointed to the page.

Everything was balanced and the people lived in joy and peace. Until one day, the dark side grew stronger and tried to take over the world. So, the zodiacs had to stop him. He lost but he swore that he would return one day and take revenge. He will let the dark to take over the whole world.

"That sounds like threatening. However, you are so smart, Cappy." Aquarius said with a teasing tone.

"Well, of course, Aqua. But, this is not the time to tease each other ." Capricorn replied.

"Yes, your majesty." Aquarius said and bowed.

"You may rise." Capricorn said.

"Stop your love games right now. We have to save Libra. We don't even know what is happening to her." Scorpio shouted.

"So, we need to track the dark side. We have to search their location." Cancer said.

***********

"Who are you?" Libra asked the man.

"I am the dark king, Ophiuchus." The man replied.

"Impossible. You were killed many years ago."

"Do you really think I died? Well, actually, someone from the zodiacs saved me."

Libra thought for a while and she said "Who was that?"

"Your mother."

"What?? You're lying. My mother would never save a man like you."

"But she did. Wanna know why?" Ophiuchus said. Libra slightly nodded.

"Because"he paused for a while. "I am her child's father."

Libra thought for a while and she realized. Her eyes went wide as she was surprised.

"So, you mean you are my father? No. Why would I believe you? You must be lying. My father was a commoner and he was from the air realm. He is one of my mother's citizens. "

"She lied to you because she didn't want you to know about me. And probably you were too young to know that."

"I can't believe you that easily." Libra said. Ophiuchus sighed and held her shoulders.

"I know you can't accept. But the truth is the truth. If you believe it or not, one day, you will have to accept it. And, I have something to tell you. You have my blood in your body. You are part of the dark side. And you are my dark princess."