Niall #2 - Dirty: Take it out on me

So I came up with this while listening to the song "Take It Out On Me" by Florida Georgia Line. It's a reaaly great song. It's a really good song. Video on side. 

Ok this is going to be incredibly dirty so please be mature and don't read it if you aren't going to be. Thank you and I hope you enjoy. 

"YOU ASS HOLE!" I yell as hH yells back at me. I don't do well with argueing. It leads me to light my fuse quickly. 

"OH I'M I'M THE ASS HOLE?! REALLY? WHAT ABOUT YOU ALWAYS SPENDING TIME WITH THAT BLONDIE!" He yells back and I am furious that he'd through my best friend into this.

"LEAVE HIM OUT OF THIS! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO GOT CAUGHT WITH HIS TOUNGE DOWN SOME BLONDE SKANKS THROAT!" I yell back with even more anger than before. My boyfriend never liked Niall and that bothered me, but I never thought He'd do this. I knew deep down that this would happen but I couldn't help but pretend not to see everything. 

"WHY DON'T YOU GO CRY TO YOUR SISTER LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO! YOU'RE GOOD AT BEING A BABY!" He laughs angrily in my face. He has a good foot on me but I am not weak. 

"YOU KNOW WHAT?! WE'RE DONE!" I scream at Him before grabbing my suitcase. I had been packing it before He got home. 

"LIKE ANYONE WOULD WANT YOU! NO ONE WANTS A WHINY UPTIGHT BITCH!" He yells as I walk out the door. I am fuming mad. 

I am on the road to the familiar flat I would always run to when we fought. As I make it it to the first stop light, I feel water droplets on my lap. Guess the angry tears made an appearence.

I end up make it to my best friend's flat and leave my suitcase in the car. I run up the few flights of stairs. I am still running on adrenaline and anger as I bang on his door. 

I hear rustleing and then a light turns on. The door slowly opens. 

"(Y/N), what he dothis time? It's passed 11, must've really pissed you off?" Niall says as he opens his arms to comfort me.... like always.

"He slept with her Niall, He slept with HER!"  I scream into his shoulder. 

"Oh god," he says shutting the door. I am holding onto him for dear life. He's the only constant guy in my life. 

"I am still so fucking pissed!" I yell into him.

"You wanna get back at him?" he asks, like usual. What that means is we key His car or something like that. 

"Not like we do usually. I would have rather it been like how Matt and I got rid of our anger," I say with venom. Matt was the ex before. Him and I would kiss the anger away. Turn the anger into passion.

"Oh," Niall says as he lets go so I can take off my sweater. I walk over to the coat hooks and place it there just like I did last time. 

A few minutes of silence and the anger is still boiling inside me. That's when Niall's voice speaks up, "take it out on me."

"What?" I whisper as I turn around to find him right behind me. 

"Take it out on me," he says brushing the fallen hair behind my ear. 

"Really," I ask knowing exactly where it lead to with Matt. 

"Yes, I'll love you the way he should've," I feel his hot breath on my face and I want to so badly. I have wanted to for so damn long. 

"You sure?"

"Yes, let me take his wrong and make it right," I push my lips against his and it is with such force just trying to get every part of my anger out of my system and gone. I don't need Him. He's dead to me. But the fire and pain of His betrayal is burning bright. 

My hands go to Niall's hair and knot my fingers into it. He kisses me back with such ferosity that I fight to match it. I am so pissed and I just exchange it for passion. I am about to break and he is holding me together. His hands slide to my hips and pull my body closer to his. Then he places his hands under my upper thighs as if to signal me. I jump to wrap my legs around him. He walks us to his room where he pushes me against a wall. Then I land on his bed. My hands un-knot from his hair and I glide them down over his bare chest and feel every muscle tense at my touch. Our lips have not separated and I am left breathless. 

He begins to kiss down my neck as his hand slide up my thin tank top. I feel as my stomach tenses up at his touch. He never had this affect, Niall is different. I feel my body responding to him in ways I never knew. I go for his pajama pants and boxers in one go ans he retrns the favor with my jeans. 

"God (Y/N), what you do to me," he moans as I feel his hardening erection trying to spring free. 

"Anger... makes me ....this... way," I stutter back as he gets to my weak spot. When he reaches it, I am too far gone to save. 

I pull his boxers off finally and holy fucking christ he is huge. I give a devilish smirk at him as he pulls off my tank to reveal a red lace bra. The panties match he realizes quickly as my jeans are pulled off. 

"God you are sexy," he growls as he kisses up my stomach to my breasts. He kisses around the bra line as I look at him and smirk.

"You gotta condom?" I ask out of breath trying to get him to make love to me.

Her responds by reaching into his nightstand to pull out a foil. He tears it open with his teeth and I grab it from him. I roll it over him as I bite my lip. I hear him moan at the contact.

"Make love to me. Make me forget him," I say as the angry tears arrive once again thinking about what he did.

He responds with his lips pressing against mine. He kisses me as I feel him slide into me. I moan at the fullness and crave for more. He gets a rhythm going and I continue to kiss him. I can taste the saltyness of his sweat and mine.

He reaches for my hand and we intertwine our fingers. The intamice between us makes me moan into the kiss. It's as if the universe was telling me this was how it was supposed to be. Me and Niall. The coil in the pit of my stomach is as tight as I could possibly go and I orgasm right as he does. I scream his name as I hear him scream mine. 

We lay there spent and I look at him in the dark, memorizing his facial outline, as I lay there on his chest.

"Thank you," I whisper.

"For what?" he asks tilting his head.

"For letting me take it out on you," I smirk.

"You can always take it out on me," he smirks before he kisses my lips and that spark appears once again. 

Hope you liked it. I apologize for never updating. You all are awesome.

Love ya