Liam #1-Sweet : Horrid Hair Cut

"(Y/N) come on, it's not that bad," Liam laughs at me. He's standing behind me in the mirror of our flat, trying to convince me of something I know is aweful.

"Not that bad?! Are you kidding it looks terrible!" I say running my hand through my now short hair. I just wanted to take off an inch. Well I guess that an inch in my world was different than my haidresser's. My hair was just past my shoulder blade and now it's just below my jaw line. It looks cool in the styling of it in being that it's feathered and layered but still!

"You still look beautiful and your hair will grow back. I promise that." He says kissing my neck. He knows that I am extremly ticklish when he does that.

"Liam if you value your life, you'd stop trying to tickle me." I say trying not to burst out laughing as he continues to kiss my nec, waiting for me to crack.

"I have no clue what you're talking about," he mumbles against my neck. 

"Liam!" I whine as I start fidgeting more, but all he does his wrap his arms around my waist. 

"Just admit that it's not horrid and I'll stop," he says looking up with a devilish grin.

"Read my lips. I. Hate. The. Cut."

"Ok then,"he says before turning me around and throwing me over his shoulder. 

"Liam!" I yell as he throws me playfully onto the bed. 

"Ok, now either you admit that you are beautiful even with a cut that you hate. Or I'm gonna make you  absolutely lose your breath," He smiles at me.

"I'll never admit it," I smirk at him.

"Fine have it your way," he says before crawling onto the bed and and starts tickling me in my stomach. 

"Liam...Pl-please....stop..." I get out between laughs. He knows exactly where all of my most ticklish spots are. It's not fair cause he over powers me so I can't get back at him. 

"Not until you admit it," he laughs as he continues my torture.

"You think.....your.....so....smart....don't you?" I laugh even harder as he starts to tickle my sides. 

"Oh, I know I am," he whispers in my ear.

"You...stop....it....now..." I say breathlessly. 

"Will you admit it?" He asks smiling as he gets right above me. 

"Fine, if you promise to stop."

"I promise," he kisses my lips gently. 

"I can make this hair cut work for me. Happy?" I say still trying to catch my breath.

"And..." he says wanting to hear something in addition to what I already said. 

"And....I can be just as beautiful in this horrid hair cut." I say rolling my eyes.

"That's my girl," he says before kissing my lips softly.