Liam #2- Dirty-ish: You Mean Everything

A/N :

Hey Guys so this is gonna get a bit rated R but you know what if you  are mature than you can handle this. I love you all for reading this...but if you are immature or you mind isn't corrupted by inappropriate please don't read this. 

Ok so this is for Kenzie. I hope she likes it. 

Kenzie's POV 

Liam has been gone for 2 hours. TWO HOURS!!! I mean we did have a huge fight, but he's always just walking around the block to cool off then he's back within an hour. In the 2 years we've been married Liam has never stormed out like he did. And he's been gone for so  long and it's killing me.

I sit on the couch hoping that he would just come walking through that door. I am wanting to have him hold me and just be here. I let out a moan of angst that I storing inside. I hate how he is just out and I'm here. 

"Kenz?" I hear the door open to reveal Liam walking through the door. It was obvious that he was still a bit on edge, but he was back. That's all I wanted. 

"In here," I say looking at the ground.

I hear his footsteps come into the room and stop infront of me. 

"You back to apologize?" I say not looking at him. 

"Why should I apologize? You're the one who blew things outta proportion," he sounded aggrivated. 

"What?!" I look at him now and I see the cleched fists. 

"You heard me! Liam if I remember correctly... you were the one who made a big deal outta fact that I had luch with one of my exs. It was to get the rest of my stuff back!" I yell standing up.

"You honestly think I'm that stupid?! I know that you're still in love with him!"  He gets closer to me.

"That's complete bullshit!"

"Oh really," he says as we get chest to chest and I feel his hot breath on my face. God he was turning me on. But you know what I am not letting him know how badly I wanted to feel him, all of him. 

"Really, I wouldn't be fighting you this hard if I didn't love you," I breathe out not looking him in the eye, realizing that the lust would show in them. 

"Prove it," he says crashing his lips onto mine.

God his lips were so addictive. He ends up pushing me back against the wall. His kiss was passionate and was angry passion and lust. That was the best combination as far I'm concerned. One arm was around my waist while the other was in my  copper hair tugging it so gently making me moan. 

"I love you Liam," I moan as his lips travel down to my collar bone. 

Both hands go around my upper thigh and hist my legs up so I can wrap them around his waist. I push my chest against his while I bring his lips to mine.  He starts walking us towards our room as I wrap my arms around his neck. 

As we make it into our room I'm let down and I start working on the bottons of his shirt while he puls off my blue tank top. I pull off my shorts and he picks me up and tosses me gently on th bed as He takes off his jeans. Oh my god it was like he was doing a strip tease. 

"God damn it Liam," I moanas he crawls onto the bed. I slide down so he can easily hover over me. 

"Tell me you love me," he breathes heavily over me. He starts nibbling on my neck and well I know there's gonna be marks left. 

"Liam, I love you more than anything," I moan as he starts pulling down my underwear by his teeth. God that was the most sexy thing I have ever seen. I was fighting the urge to completely loose it. 

He comes back up and puts his lips back onto mine. His tounge exploring and then I wasn't prepared for him to completely shove his legnth ino me. I let out a loud scream cause he was so freaking huge! I mean I've seen it before... I mean we're married. But I have never had him just do that. 

I was screaming his name as he thrusted into as fast as he could and he kept a steady pace as I was hitting my high and I knew it. He was about to hit it too, due to his thrusts becoming sloppy and out of pace. I was screaming so loud and screaming his name. Liam was screaming my name and I felt pretty fantastic.

I felt that overwhelming happiness as he pulls out and lays next to me.

"That tell you that my ex still means nothing," I say in between heavy breaths.

"Yes. I love you Kenzie," he says pulling me into his chest. 

"I love you Liam, nothing is ever going to change that. "