Louis #1 - Sweet: Heads Will Roll

It's been a long day and I just want to go home. I have been out running errands all day and I was completely worn out. I have been walking everywhere due to my motorcycle being in the shop. I hated that it decided to be tempermental. 

I was in my favorite plain yellow v-neck and grey hoody, I had on dark wash skinny jeans and black and dark grey converse on. I also was wearing the white,  yellow and  black snapback that had a hazard black and white harazrdous waste signia on it. (pic on side) I crank up my music a little louder as I get closer to home. I just wanna be home. 

That's actually when I feel a tap on my shoulder, I slide my Beats headphones around my neck as I respond to the girls infront of me.

"Sorry, could you repeat what you said?" I ask politely. 

"You're (Y/N) aren't you? The girl dating Louis?" she gave me a look, that on a usual day would make me smack it off of her. 

"Yeah," I say not realizing what I just did.

"Well we have some things we need to say to you. You're such a slut. The only reason that you are with Louis is because your an attention seeking bitch. You're ugly, you actually look like a boy. What are you a lesbian who is using Louis as a beard? You're a skank and a hore. Louis deserves someone better." The red head spat in my face. I could feel the hate fire building in me.

"You're not even remotely pretty, I honestly don't see what Louis sees in you. He must be going blind to even think that you're worth his precious time." The Blondie says. I roll my eyes and walk away but then they yell after me. 

"Skank!"

"Bitch!"

"Hore!"

"Dyke!" Ok that one was uncalled for! No one should ever say that word. That's over the line in every way, shape and form. 

My vision begins to blur as tears fill my eyes. I couldn't even imagine what I didn't hear as I put on my headphones and crank up my music. I blare it so loud that I could possibly go deaf from the volume. I walk into the living room of mine and Louis flat. I felt the tears roll down my face as I lean against the door. I put the headphones around my neck and put my hoodie on the coat hanger by the door. I walk  into the bathroom and try to dispell what those idiots said. 

The thing is I can't. I do look quite manish. I have my hair pulled into a bun that's tucked into the snapback, the v-neck isn't much help and I'm wearing next to no make-up. If you were to get rid of the boobs, I would basically be a boy. It was hard to believe. Louis was always telling me that he loved the way I looked. He told me he loved my eyes, my hair, my lips, my legs, my figure. The thing was I was chubby. My figure was no where I could see. My lips are really chapped,  my legs are fat, my hair is falling out at an alarming rate, and my eyes are a horridly weird color.

I lock the door to the bathroom and just go on twitter, man was that a mistake. There were tweets like "go kill yourself,"  "Come out of the closet," "BITCH STAY AWAY!" My hate fire was at it's peak and I let out a scream. I was actually going on to see the inspirational quotes that I've saved, now I'm pulling my knees up to my chest crying because everything about today is horrible. 

The hate inside me has come to a point where I can actually see people's heads rolling in the street like in the French Revolution. It was so vivid. It was so vivid that I could almost smell the blood from the heads being decapitated. 

"(Y/N)! Are you in there?! Please open the door! I heard you crying please please please open the door," he begs. I finally open it and well I remain in my same position. 

"Baby, what's wrong," he asks as he pulls me into his lap. 

I shake my head and not say a word and just hand him my phone, which was still open to the twitter  app. I don't want to look at him, I knew that I just didn't want to see the look on his face.

"(Y/N) you don't actually believe anything that these people are saying do you?" He pulls my body closer to his and it's comforting. 

"They're right though," I mumble into his chest.

"Don't you ever say that. Baby girl you mean everything to me. You are incredibly wonderful and no one will ever make me stop loving you. I love you more than ever." I look up and he looks at my face and I look into his eyes. I see pain and sorrow swimming in his eyes.

"That's not even the worst," I mumble as I explain what happened before I got home.

"Did they actually call you that?" he asks referring to the "d" word that thee redhead called me. I feel my hate fire bringing tears into my eyes. 

I nod at him and he pulls me in as tight as he can and I throw my arms around his neck. "No one should ever be called that...no one," he whispers.

That's when he starts whispering  They Don't Know About Us. It makes me feel slightly better. I couldn't believe that he would do this for me. He was telling me that he loved me and that no one else's opinion mattered. 

"I love you (Y/N). No one ever will know just how much you  mean to me. I love you so much. I couldn't believe how lucky I got when I met you. You became mine and I was the most lucky man on this earth. You mean everything and I can't imagine my life without you in it. You ave your own style and that's why I love you." He says kissing my temple before I look away.

He pulls my face back and he kisses my lips with so much passiona nd it's the most amazing feeling iin the world. He was mine and I was his. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hey so I wanted to write this one after I read one and it's just an awesome idea. I hope you all enjoyed it.