Harry #1 - Sweet: Daddy's Here

(Y/N)'s POV 

This can't be happening no way, I couldn't stop thinking as I was laying on our couch. I was 8 months pregnant and I haven't even told my husband that I was. He's been on tour for the last five months and doing promos and it's been me lone in this. His mum knows and I made her promise to let me do it. She helped me and my mum make the baby's room, it's a light and dark violet and it's beautiful The crib is amazing and I just love it. I even got Harry's baby blanket in the crib waiting for our little bundle of joy.

I had a name picked out. I mean girl doesn't have the name of their daughter picked out? I love the name Dara, or Aurora. I especially liked Aurora because of the meaning of it, goddess of the dawn. It's beautiful honestly I love that name. 

Girl, what would you do?

Would you wanna stay?If I were to say

I wanna be last, yeah

Baby, let me be your, let me be your last first kiss

I wanna be first, yeah,

I look at my phone and I realize that my husand is calling. I don't have to lie to him, I just don't have to tell him that I'm pregnant. 

"Hello," I say answering the phone. 

Hey (Y/N), his sexy voice says.

"How are you Harry? How's the tour?" I ask wanting to make nothing seem out of the ordinary. 

It's great, I miss you like crazy. I actually am getting to come home really soon.  I could practically hear that cheeky smile on his face. 

"Oh my god are you serious?!" I scream and that's when I feel my waer break. "Shit," I mumble into the phone.

Love what's wrong? What happened? Harry asks sounding worried. 

"Um, I'll call you back soon. Love you," I say before hanging up on him. I get myself up and waddle my way to the master bedroom to grab my hospital bag. I was told that I would need to bring a bag so I packed one. 

I waddle my way to the car and I drive myself to the hospital. On the way I call both my mum and Harry's. I knew that Harry couldn't be here so his mum was someone I wanted to be there. I walk into the emergency room and walk right up to the receptionist. 

"Hi," I say walking right up to the desk. 

"Hi how may I help you?" she says sweetly as she stares at the computer.

"Um, my water broke maybe 15 minutes ago," I say then feeling the pain come on and I scream rather loudly. 

"Ok, NURSE! we're going to get you a room," she says getting up and a nurse comes over with a wheelchair. I scream again very loudly as I am brought into a room. It's a hospital room and I hate how it looks. I mean seriously! I hve always hated hospital rooms.

I am then told to get into one of those damn hospital gowns. They cover your front but not your back. I then crawl onto my bed and that's when my mum shows up.

"Honey, I'm here, I'm here." she says quickly walking over to me. 

"Hi mum," I say smiling at her. 

"Hello darling, how's your day going?" she chuckles being sarcastic. We're a sarcastic family so I am sarcastic right back to her. 

"Oh it's just wonderful, I think that I'll get up and do some gardening," I laugh at her as I place a hand on my baby bump.

"You are going to be a great mum. I mean look at how you were with the kids you babysat for?" she chuckles placing a hand on my forehead. 

"And the other soon to be grandmother is here," I hear Anne say as she walks through the door.