Harry #2 - Sweet: All Your Little Things

Sydney's POV 

I am sitting in mine and Harry's flat and we are waiting on the other guys to show up. It was game night and we were hosting it since it was our turn. I didn't like it cause when the other guys have too much to drink they become slightly offensive, but that's only because they are piss drunk. 

"Syd, you pulled out the pictionary board right?" I hear Harry ask from the kitchen. 

"I am doing that as we speak," I say as I walk towards the hall closet. 

"You'e awesome!" He yells and I just start laughing.

"How am I awesome for simply getting a game out?" I ask as I walk to the kichen after setting down the game in the living room.

"Because you are just you. That's why," he smiles and kisses my cheek. I feel the blush arising in my cheeks and that makes Harry chuckle. 

"You are way too good for me," I smile to myself. 

"No, I'm the one who got better than they deserved. You deserve better," he smiles and kisses my lips. 

"I love you Harry," I smile at him after we break the kiss.

"I love you way more Sydney."

My blueish green eyes stare into his green ones and I can't help but fall more in love with him than I already am. Which quite honestly I didn't think was possible. 

"You wanna help me put out the snacks?" 

"Yeah, what did you make this time," I chuckle knowing that he had decided to make something.

"It's just veggie sticks and ranch dressing," he smiled at me.

"Let me guess you cut the veggies your self," I laugh at my boyfriend.

"What's so wrong with me wanting them to be fresh?"

"Nothing," I smile and grab the tray and bring it into the living room right as the door bell rings. 

Harry goes and grabs the door while I head to the bathroom just to fix my appearance one last time. I am really insecure about myself. I brush my curly dirty blonde hair one last time and brush my teeth, for the 3rd time. I then go over my make-up one last time and decide that I can do this. They all have seen me plenty of times so it wasn't anything new.

"Where's Syd?" I hear Liam ask from the living  room. I take one last breath and straighten my light blue vneck before walking out to see them.

"Sydney!" I hear Perrie yell as she runs over to hug me, along with Eleanor. 

"Hi guys," I smile and hug them back. 

"So guess who is bringing the new girlfriend?" El asks me as we walk over to the couch while the guys go and grab a beer.

"Who" I ask kinda quietly. I don't really know El and Perrie that well, Harry and I have only been dating for about five months so I was still getting to know everybody. 

"Niall, he has been head over heels with this girl, he's on his way now with her," Perrie informs me right as the bell rings. I get up and walk to the door. I open it to reveal Niall and this new girl, she had red hair and is significantly shorter than him. She has hazel eyes and is beautiful. Here I go again with comparing myself to her. Like I said I am extremly insecure about who I am. 

"Hey Syd, this is Jane. Jane this is Harry's girl Sydney." Niall says introducing me to ger.

"It's nice to meet you," she smiles at me.