chapter 42: the wedding

this is it. today's my wedding day...gosh I'm so nervous, tho weddings are supposed to be the best moment of your life, it was for me but none of my family members were here only Gerard's family, I was wearing a white puffy gown with the most expensive diamond necklace, as I'm standing outside the doors I took a deep breathe and took a step forward until someone calls me.

voice:"hey!"

I turn around to see dad, mom, Claudia and Shaun in ghost form smiling.I start letting some tears go as my dad stands in front of me holding out his arm

Dad:"you ready?"

I nod then we start walking up to Gerard slowly while the music played, I saw everyone's face go wide to see my dead parents here, as we arrived to Gerard, he smiled and my dad kissed my hand then gave it to Gerard, then the priest began to speak.

priest: "everyone we are now gathered around to celebrate a wonderful wedding of Emelia and Gerard, now a few words from them."

Gerard:*sighs*"Emelia, you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my entire life, I promise to never leave your side, I promise to be there when you need a shoulder to cry on or to be someone to help cheer you up and many wonderful things. Ever since the first day I saw you walk into my class I thought to myself, 'self, you need a girl like her, she's your chance now go get her.' and I did, now I'm here marrying the girl of my dreams, just remember that the world is ugly.....but your beautiful to me...in.every.single.way."

*clapping*

Emelia:"I really don't remember the time when we were dating  4 years ago, but now that I meet you again, I feel like the happiest girl on earth, Gerard you mean the world to me, and spending the rest of my life with you is something very special and important to me."

*clapping.*

priest:"now do you Gerard take this beautiful young la-"

Gerard:"I DO!!"

priest:"and do you Emelia take this young man's ha-"

Emelia:"I DO!!"

priest: "rings please"

we put the rings on each other then holded hands.

priest:"by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride."

everyone started clapping and whistling and Gerard brought his lips against mine, (it tasted like strawberries) I hear Frank whistling and Gerard carries me like a princess and we headed out the door.