chapter 26: goodbye

Emelia's P.O.V.

I gasp. holding the tears back. Will this be the end of us? I hope not but then again he's going to be a dad. I was already starting to fall in love with him and now its destroyed by his ex. I stay in shock placing my brothers sleep wear next to Gerard. what was I supposed to do? I didn't know if I should be mad or sad or happy for him, but right now I just feel like crying like if no one was watching and just kick him out but I just stayed quiet. "I'm not ready to be a father." he says putting his head in his hands, "how can I take care of a child when I can't even take care of myself." he says, holding back the tears was getting harder every minute he spoke I already felt a warm salty tear fall down my cheek and my nose was getting runny. as one tear feel, others came down. Gosh I hate this.

He lifted up his head but started blocking his lips and nose with both his hands and closed his eyes, he finally dropped his hands and opened his eyes then started to look at me, "Em I'm sorry, I really didn't know this would happen." he says, the more he spoke the more anger I felt running thro my veins. "just go." I said and he pulled a sad face and started walking out the door closing it once he leaves.I grabbed my pillow and started sobbing with all my might hoping he wouldn't hear. a lot of things were running thro my head and I realized I didn't want to be there when the baby was born. I ran into my bathroom and grabbed my razor and started making cuts into my arms. then moved onto my legs, it was painful yet it felt good releasing all pain but I wanted to be swimming in my own blood praying to leave earth and just enter heaven or hell. I don't care which side I stay in I just don't want to be here. I heard my phone ringing and I started sobbing reminding me about all the troubles in life. I was probably gonna die anyways cuz of Carrie or/and the old man. my phone stopped ringing and after a minute it rang again. I take a look at the floor and it was filled with my blood. I started feeling dizzy and everything went pitch black.

Gerard's P.O.V.

I feel really bad for Em, I really did. First I tell her about my wonderful dream and that I love her and then the most

horrifying news was i told her I was becoming a dad with my ex girlfriend. I tried calling twice but she wouldn't pick up. I know she's hurt with me being a dad n stuff, the truth is, I'm hurt too. I really didn't want to become a father with someone I didn't even love, what happen with lynz was a mistake, sure I wanted to be a dad but with someone I loved not dumped. I really wanted to make it up to Em. but she wouldn't answer my calls, I start worrying and drive back to her place. it started pouring rain and I had no umbrella or hoodie, but whatever I'll do anything to visit Em even if it means getting sick the next day, I love her. I arrive to her driveway and park my car there. I knock on her door but no one was there. I tried opening the door and thankfully it opened, I rushed to her room and no one was in here, her pillow was soaking wet from tears which I understand how it felt, sobbing into a pillow making sure that one hears you, I see the light of her bathroom on but the door was slightly opened and some blood leading out the door from the bathroom, my eyes go in shock and rushed to the door opening it slowly making sure I wouldn't hit anything important. I see a bigger pool of blood and Em in the center... holding a bloody razor with her eyes wide open.