chapter 15: curiosity

Authors note: I didn't want to post this chapter tonight since I post a lot today but I'm so excited so here ya go, enjoy :)

"he's coming for you. he's coming for you. he's coming for you." I then wake up, what Mary said earlier was stuck in my head, I kept thinking of what that meant or who she was talking about, I keep thinking and I hear a knock on the door and he walked in, it was the guy in the black outfit,"hey." he said as he took a seat on the chair where he was sitting on a few hours ago, "hey" I said, "so you never really told me your name" I say to him and he lets out a giggle and a blush, " why are you so curious?" he smiles, "well I have to know my heroes name right? especially if we're gonna keep talking." I said, "haha yea I guess your right...it's Gerard, Gerard way." he smiles, "well nice to meet you, so I'm guessing you know who I am right?" I say to him and he giggled "yea I do, Emelia, right?" he says, "yup haha" I said "cool, um is it cool if I just call you Em?"he says "yea sure! whatever suits you best!:)" I said to him, "cool" he says smiling and looking deeply into my Dark blue eyes. "so how did you find me in that room? Especially because Chris locked the door." I said, "well, I was taking a walk because um...my crush was going out with some lunatic and I was so jealous I decided to take a walk, and I did in the woods, and I hear all this rumbling inside and I took a pole just incase I needed it and I found a box with keys so I tried every key in the box until I found the right one and then I found him trying to kill someone so I hit him with the pole, but it wasn't hard to kill him or anything just to knock him out a bit anyways I recognized you and called 911 right away, they also took your friend that was sitting on the chair, I'm sorry about your loss by the way, that guy Chris is in the next room healing but as soon as he's good he'll be in prison for 10 years." he says. I felt my eyes watery and I let out a tear while looking at my hands, Gerard wiped my tear with his thumb and gave a light smile, "hey, everything will be ok, Don't worry"he smiles at me causing me to smile back.