chapter 30: stalking the dead

Gerard's P.O.V.

our plan was set, were planning on using magic on Em and see if she hopefully wakes up, I don't know what ill do when she does wake up. I was taking a walk in the woods to get my head clear, or like a little 'relaxing' moment when I see a little girl running past the tree. I start getting curious and try to follow her. as I was following her she went inside an old house, it looked a lot like Em's house but like 13 years older or something, I follow her inside and she sits down on a table with more people sitting with her, they looked like...her parents...it was a lady, a teenage boy, an an old lady and of course mary...the more I thought of how creepy this was, she looked a lot like Mary gorie...I thought she died...I continue spying on them and an old man comes to sit with them, he looked like the old man that was looking at me and Em during our date. I started thinking more until they started talking.

Mary: "dad why are you so interested in them? Why can't we just leave everyone alone."

old man: "BECAUSE THEY STOLE OUR HOUSE and you know how I feel about innocent people!!"

I continue watching them and the old man takes a sip of a bottle of red liquid and it made him younger, once he looked younger I remember when I walked into Em's house and I saw a photo of a creepy family, that's when I remembered...that family was the family from the photo!

Mary:*sighs* "what did they ever do to you?!"

man: "I'm not repeating Myself! we need to kill them!! kill them all!! her sister and brother!!! and her mommy and da-"

he stopped talking and started smelling something. and then he inhaled and exhaled calmly and his eyes turn pitch black

man: "we're being watched..."

everyone lifts up their heads and looks around and then they all disappear. I gasp and run for my life until I tripped on a stupid branch. as I was standing up the man was right in front of me and started choking me to death. I couldn't breathe.I thought it was over...

man: *laughs* "you need better stalking skills, I guess your time is over" *laughs* "guess what ur little friend up in heaven will be back but I'm gonna kill her...just.like.how.I'm.gonna.kill.you."*laughs*

Gerard:"o-over m-my d-dead b-body"

I started getting dizzy until Carrie came and saved me and let me tell ya, she looked really creepy, it was hard to believe that she was my hero, black dirty hair covering her face, black fingernails, dirty feet and a dirty night gown, she grabbed the man and poked his eyeballs out...(not a pretty image) he started screaming like hell and then disappeared to wherever ghosts go. I continue catching my breathe and Carrie is just watching me as if she was gonna hurt me too.

Gerard:"t-thanx"

she stayed quiet and turned around to leave, I was then alone again in the woods.I start walking to find my way out of the woods until I see the girl again.Mary.

Mary:"you.shouldn't.have.come.he.won't.stop.until.he.gets.

revenge.on.you.and.Carrie."

Gerard:"I don't care...I have nothing to live for anyways..."

I was lying, I had tons of things to live for. Mary gave me an 'ok' look and started walking off.

Gerard"hey!!"

she stopped walking and turned around to look at me

Gerard: "is it true...is...she...coming back?"

Mary:*sighs*"I.guess.we.have.to.wait.and.see."