chapter 25: stupid phone call

Emelia's P.O.V.

Gerard was driving me back home, I didn't want to leave him I wanted to stay in his arms. I havn't seen Carrie in months! Today I'm actually surprised that she showed up, I wasn't expecting her, why was she at Gerard's house anyways, was it because of me? I have no idea how were getting her back, it's possible that I might not even get her back but I already lost Julian, I can't lose Carrie also. life has been stressing me out, with Carrie and the old man that was on our date. what do they want? freedom?attention? we arrive at my house which was quiet, either everyone was asleep or they went out but I didn't want to enter alone. "so...we should hang out again, I had lots of fun tonight." he says, "yea we should, I had lots of fun too." I said and giving him a smile, like I said, I didn't want to enter alone, I wanted to tell Gerard if he can sleepover tonight but it's just feels awkward but I wanted him to stay over so badly i think he noticed something was up." you ok? you look anxious or something." he says letting out a laugh. "I'm fine it's just I don't feel comfortable being alone..." I said, "I can stay over if you want." he says "really, you would have to sleep on the couch that's in my room tho, mom has some strict rules with boys." I said and he started cracking up, "yea sure I don't mind." he said then we walk in.

Gerard's P.O.V.

we walk into her house and it looks really old fashion, then there's some creepy photos of families that have lived here, I don't know why they havn't taken them down but there creepy.

we head upstairs to her room, it was pretty cool and organized compared to my room, her walls were a bloody red and had some band posters hung up, in the corner of her room was her twin size bed and next to it was a nice royal blue couch. "um my brother might have some extra clothes so ill be right back." she says, "ok" I said to her and she walks out, I'm left alone in the room and I start looking at her posters then I get a call again from lynz.I didn't want to pick up but if I didn't she won't shut up, and I can't turn off my phone because I need it just incase my parents call, so I had to answer it, I just hope Em doesn't walk in while I'm on the phone.

Gerard: "what do you want?"

Lynz: "hey I just wanted to check up on you and see if your still with that shank."

Gerard: *sigh* "I'm fine and yes I'm still with her and I'll stay with her as long as I want too!"

lynz: "your not still mad at me right baby?"

Gerard: "yes I'm still mad and I'm not your baby any more so stop Calling me that!"

Lynz: "Ok well listen I just want to say I'm sorry ok, I'm sorry for messing up on our relationship, you don't know how much I miss you! and I know that you miss me as much as I do."

Gerard: "look I don't miss you at all ok! so try to get that thought your thick head of yours! I'm not getting back with you because guess what! just incase you didn't know! Em is here so I don't have to listen to you or your crap!"

lynz: "I thought she died you said you were in car crash with her and that she-"

Gerard: "No Lindsay!!"

lynz: "fine. I'll go but you'll never meet who you created."

Gerard: "what are you talking about?"

lynz: "why should I tell you if you don't even want to listen."

Gerard: "Gosh Dammit just tell me!!"

lynz: "...I'm pregnant, and guess what! your the daddy so you can kiss your little fucking friend bye bye oh and just so you know if your still with her you will never see your daughter. Ever."

*hangs up*

Emelia's P.O.V.

As I was entering my room I heard Gerard yelling at someone through the phone, I'm guessing it was the girl from earlier, after a few yellings Gerard's face became blank and white as a ghost, what did she say that made him like that?I fully enter my room and Gerard looks at me with a 'sorry' look, he puts his head in his hands and started rocking back and forth."what's wrong?" I asked him and he stops rocking then looks at me with tears in his eyes then looks back down then looks at me again. "my ex girlfriend is pregnant." he says. why does that matter? I mean it's not like he's dating her..."so?" I ask him, "...I'm the father." he said.