don't try to play it safe

Y/N entered her boss, Camila's, office, furiously. Her best friend, Normani, had been fired, and she was determined to let her boss have an earful. Just because Y/N was Camila's assistant, doesn't mean she was going to be the star student and teacher's pet. She sticks up for her friends, and when someone tries to fire her friend, well, they better watch out. She doesn't play it safe.

"You let Normani get fired?" She shouted, starling all the members of the meeting that was currently being held in Camila's office. Y/N paid no mind to them though. "We need to talk!" She shouted straight after, wanting to settle this right now.

"It seems we do," Camila acknowledges her assistant, shifting in her seat. "Could you all give us some privacy? This will only be a moment," Camila addresses her associates, slightly frustrated for the interruption, but not letting it show through her calm demeanour.

Grudgingly, that all exit the room, leaving Y/N and Camila alone.

"Why did you allow Normani to get fired?" Y/N demanded.

"It wasn't something I planned," Camila replies in her annoyingly calm voice. "I did everything to prevent it from happening."

"Well try harder!" Y/N snaps.

"You're saying you want me to get Normani re-hired, is that correct?" Camila asks, raising an eyebrow in the process as she leans and rests her arms on the table in front of her.

"Exactly," Y/N demands. Camila only nods, looking down for a moment and reshuffling the papers in front of her in an orderly manner. Y/N almost yells at her again to hurry up, but Camila beats her to it.

"Perhaps there is a way for you to increase my interest in her," Camila suggests, the ghost of a grin moving across her lips. Y/N's eyes spring open in hope, already knowing she will do anything to get Normani her job back.

"Really? What is it?" Y/N asks her boss, jumping slightly on the balls of her feet. Camila only gestures Y/N to come closer, and the girl doesn't hesitate to walk over to her boss.

"Drop your clothes," Camila orders, not moving from her seat in the silence. Y/N's eyes widen comically as well as her mouth.

"What?" She utters, not believing she heard what her boss said right.

"You want to spur my interest in getting your friend her job back. This is how you do it," Camila smirks, leaning back in her seat and crossing her arms over her chest as a toying smirk appears on her face.

Y/N is reluctant. Should she really do this? All for Normani's job back. Is it really worth it?

If this is how she could help Normani, that it had to be done.

Y/N stripped off her clothes, revealing her perky breasts and bald pussy. Camila let out a sound that could only be classified as a purr. She stood up from her seat and moved to her desk at the back of the room. Camila bends over slightly, her skirt traveling up her thighs a little with the action as she opens a draw with a key that is around her neck. A second later she takes something out and the draw is locked shut again.

The tanned boss walks back over to her seat, placing a pair of handcuffs onto the large wooden table in front of her.

"Turn around," Camila demands, swirling her finger to demonstrate the action. Y/N gulps, her nerves getting the better of her in this absurd situation but she still turns around nonetheless. The Latina is quick to cuff her wrists behind her back, and the sound of the lock clicking into place has Y/N shivering with fear and Camila buzzing with excitement. "Good. Now, get on your knees and under the table," Camila orders, not wanting another second to pass.

Y/N dropped to her knees with a little effort on her part and manages to crawl herself under the table, her body feeling vulnerable at all the exposure. Camila quickly rides her own skirt up to her waist and pulls down her black lace panties, spreading her legs and revealing her already dripping pussy to the younger assistant. The boss grabs the back of Y/N's head and shoves her face first into her wet glory.

Y/N may be young, but she wasn't stupid. She knew full well what she was expected to do. She stuck out her tongue and slowly started licking Camila's pussy. Camila didn't make a sound the whole time Y/N's tongue lapped up and down the length. The assistant was afraid she is doing something wrong, so she moves her tongue faster, and faster, and pushed deeper, and deeper.

After another five minutes of the act, Camila finally came all over Y/N's tongue. The assistant pulls her head away but it is quickly pushed back in by Camila's hand.

"If you want my help, you will continue until you are given the order to stop," Camila threatens, smirking down at the helpless girl. Y/N wastes no time and begins to eat her again. It was a little bit embarrassing, but Y/N didn't think it was that bad. She may even be feeling a little turned on herself. Then the council meeting came back.

Y/N almost pulled away again, but quickly remembered what Camila has sad and immediately kept going. Because of Y/N's position under the table, and the fact that Camila had her seat placed slightly farther away from the others at the table, no one could see her assistant swirling her tongue deep inside of Camila's throbbing pussy.

It was only a second later when Y/N fully processed what was happening; she was eating out the boss from under the table. Her boss. While she is in a meeting with a lot of other business people. Y/N started to feel hotter at the thought of such a dirty act. She wanted to touch herself. To relieve some pressure from her throbbing sex. But her hands are bound behind her back and there is nothing she can do.

The meeting went on for hours, and Y/N spent every second of it licking and sucking Camila's pussy raw. Camila would at time couch to cover a moan, saying it was a cold she was coming down with. She would twitch a little when an orgasm would hit, and say she felt rather cold and should bring a jacket into work tomorrow. But Camila always kept an expressionless face, never letting on what was happening between her legs.

Y/N felt her boss go through orgasm after orgasm, getting more and more uncomfortable as the time went on from her growing need to rub herself.

Finally, after a painful three hours, the meeting had finally come to an end. The council members left and Camila gave Y/N the order to stop. The assistant crawled out from under the table, her mouth covered in cum and her own wetness flowing down her leg as she stood up.

Y/N's cheeks were burning from embarrassment in front of her boss. Camila removed the handcuffs from her assistant's wrists, and Y/N quickly pulled on her clothes, wanting, no, needing, to get to the bathroom to take care of herself.

"Y/N?" Camila calls out to the girl, stopping Y/N in her tracks on her way out. The girl turns around to meet her boss's once chocolate brown eyes that are now still fully black.

"Yes, Miss?" Y/N asks her boss, her legs shaking a little from the anticipation of what she needs to do to herself right now.

"You can have the rest of the afternoon off."

---

i have heaps of these up  my sleeve, so ima keep just posting them 🙂

hope ya'll are having a good night, or day, or whatever man idc.

ok bye.

(listen to bea millers new album 'chapter three: yellow' is very very lito)