Chap. 4 Detention

The website to this story is on the right on "External Link"!

(Loraine's POV)

"Loraine wake the f*ck up!" I ignored Logan screaming at me and covered myself with my one-hundred percent cotton pillow, so I couldn't hear his annoying voice anymore.

He'd been trying to wake me up for the past five minutes but I felt too lazy to even get up.

Today was the first day of school and also my first day of being a senior. To be honest, I wasn't excited at all. Sure it was my last year in high school, but just the thought of going back to school to do work, receive homework, and get detention made me get a headache. The only thing I was looking forward to was going back to dancing.

I had been in the school's dance team since freshmen year along with Rebecca and Scarlett, and this year would be our last time dancing at football games. It sucks knowing I won't be able to check out hot football players during the games.... But for sure, we'd make our last year the best no doubt about that....I just hope the cheerleaders don't ruin it for us.

The cheerleaders tend to be so competitive with us and always figure out a way to get the whole team in trouble. Thanks to them, we can only use certain dance moves in our dance routines. They got the principle to ban any "dirty dance move" that consisted of booty shaking and a little of chest popping.

Ugh, I seriously dislike them, especially Melora (Team captain), Audrey (Co-Captain), and Nicole (also Co-Captain). Not only did they hate the dance team, they despised Rebecca, Scarlett, and I the most. Till this day, we don't know why they hate us...they just do. Personally, I feel like they're jealous of us because we have more brains then they'll ever have combined.

"Alright Loraine you asked for it!" before I knew it, I heard Logan burst into my room, pull my pillow away and threw on my face a glass of cold water.

"Logan!" I shrieked and jumped out of my bed only to push him but failed. "What the hell is wrong with you, you bastard!"

He began to laugh hysterically and only ignored the fact that I was mad.

"What is going on in here?" my sister Julia came in looking as if she had just woken up. Her hair was an utter mess and I could smell her bad breath from where I was standing.

"Asshole over here," I pointed at Logan who smiled proudly for what he had done. "Threw water on my face!"

"Logan you're older than her so behave!" she scolded.

When mom was not here to get mad at Logan...or me, Julie took the mother role.

Logan scoffed. "I'm only older then her by a few minutes."

I rolled my eyes.

He always had to come up with that excuse.

"Logan just leave Loraine alone and get ready for school or you two will be late," Julia scolded and left.

I groaned. "I don't want to go to school."

Logan continued to laugh and left as well.

I walked into my restroom (well more like forced myself) and did my normal routine which consisted of taking a shower, brush my teeth, blow dry my hair, do my hair and make-up. I then went to my closet in search of something pretty to wear. Rebecca, Scarlett, and I had gone shopping two weeks before school started and I was excited to wear my new clothes. Sure I wanted to dress nice, but nothing too dressy that caught everyone's attention.

So I decided to wear a teal romper that had pink flowers designed here and there, with some nice beaded sandals that went with it. I tossed in a pink cardigan just in case I got cold during class and added some pretty accessories to go with the outfit.