~part 1~ a story to tell

Jin: Hey, Julia?
Julia: yes dad?
Jin: since your 16 I have a story to tell you, and it's about someone you've been wanting to know about.
Julia: someone that I've been wanting to know...?
Julia was thinking until it got to her head.
Julia: oh is it about mom? Do know where she is or..
Jin: just let me tell you the story of how me and your mother met each other.
Jin started his story by, One there was a beautiful woman name Renna  of only age 20.  she had passed her audition to BigHit Entertainment, she was told to introduce herself to a Band that was very Popular in the years of 2015 named BTS. When I first saw her I had noticed I that I had fallen in love with her, but I tried not to show it cause I was afraid to say anything even to the members in the group, but I'm sure they kinda know. Then there was one a day that she looked tired cause of her training she had, so I said to come for a ride to my car. She kindly refused, but that was ok cause maybe she didn't feel comfortable going into a car with a guy, so we said our goodbyes and went on our seporet ways. I had felt dumb asking her that when I was going home with my car, but at least I asked her if she was ok. During nighttime I even thought about her even If was trying to not think about her she would always be still stuck on my mind. I wondered why was this girl so interesting to me, but I couldn't cause then I had noticed I have fallen asleep.