Chp. 1: A Night To Remember

A/N: I wrote this a year ago so don't say "He's 18 now!" or "My World Tour is over!" and such fiddle like that, K? :) And, and, and, could we all please pretend that Justin is 17 and single in this story? Thanks.

-R.♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

April's POV

As the alarm clock starts ringing, I open my eyes wide for this special day: Justin Bieber's concert. Jumping outta bed, I move my body in different directions as I tried to dance. A great way to start a day is to annoy your mum.

"Mum, it's Justin Bieber's concert today!" I jump in front of her over and over again while she's preparing breakfast.

"I know, honey. Now take a shower and eat breakfast first before we go." She doesn't even bother looking at me. To her, this is a regular day, but to me it's my day.

I, being an obedient daughter, scurry upstairs to take a shower. While I peel my clothes off my body slowly, I manage to talk to myself. I know I'm weird and pervert and horny. Well just a bit. I imagine that Justin is showering with me. I told you I'm a perv.

"Oh Justin. I can't help it anymore. Let's do this. Uh! Uh!" Moaning, I thrust my body in the air.

"What are you doing?!" Mum shouts from downstairs and I awake from my fantasy.

"Uh, nothing! Just taking a shower!" My cheeks turn crimson.

"Well hurry up!" She trails off.

As I wrap my towel in my hair, I put my purple shirt with Justin's name written all over it, a pair of jean shorts and purple vans on. I take off the towel that was wrapped around my head and grab a brush to and run it through my hair. I let it fall down reaching the tail of my spinal cord. It was so straight and golden brown, it popped my blue eyes. I scamper downstairs for breakfast. Eggs and hot dogs. Justin's the first thing that comes into my mind. I can't hold my perviness when it comes to him, especially today. I smirk at the food in front of me as mum continues to stare at me.

After eating, I grab a banana and took a bite slowly, thinking it was Jerry.

[ A/N: To those unaware of Jerry, it is Justin's dick. It's called Jerry because many pussies want it ;) ]

Oh God, please calm my hormones later.

"Are you a retard? Why are you smiling like an idiot?" Mum rudely interrupts my fantasy and wakes me up into reality.

"Uh.. That was a delicious breakfast mum." I try to change the subjects. She raises her brows before sighing.

"Okay then let's go." Whew. Good thing she wasn't the curious type of mum.

Nodding, I drink my milk before I reach across the table so I could get some napkins. A loud crash was followed by my fail attempt of getting a napkin.

I look down, beside the table and saw the glass, broken. Bloody hell.

"What in the heaven's name!" My mum yells as I pick the pieces of glass one by one.

"I'm so sorry mum. I didn't mean to— Ouch!" I cry as I hurt myself from the glass piece.

"I'll do that hun. Just go put a band-aid on that and we better get going." I nod, wash my finger and put a band-aid on. I take a glance at the mirror before I hear the car horn.