Chp. 9: Surprise

April's POV

I flutter my eyes open waking up to a beautiful morning. I glance around and see Justin on the sofa still sleeping like an innocent bubtion.

I smile plays on my lips. Today I am gonna be a free btch. This is the day I'll get out of this stupid hospital. I stand up and stretch my sore arms. What happened last night?

*FLASHBACK*

Justin's POV

"Justin get it away from my face! Piss off! Justin!" AJ crawls under the bed to keep her beautiful face safe.

"Hahaha, it's just a beetle. What's so scary about that?" I bend down and put the insect closer to her face.

"Last time I heard, beetles are composed of 4 dudes who sing! That one is scary! It makes scary noises!" She practically yells.I laugh at her corny joke over the Beatles.

"Oh you mean like this!" I grab her arm with my free hand and put the bug on her wrist. She jerks away really quick and gets out from under the bed. She freaks out, jumping up and down.

"AAHH!! Fvck you Bieber! Fvck you!" She flashes me her infamous middle finger.

"I'd fvck me too." I smirk.

"Bloody hell, Justin! That wasn't funny at all, if that's what you think. I nearly died! You barmy wanker!" She yells then goes to the corner, hugging her knees. What did she say? I didn't understand anything. Well except for some words. Is this her own language?

"Whaa.. What did you say?" I throw the beetle out of the window and come closer to her.

"Bugger off! Don't even think about coming close to me!" She yells as her head is rested on her arms. Aw man I feel awful. I was just having some fun. Wasn't that my only intention?

"AJ, baby, I'm really sorry." I slowly move my feet towards her direction.

"Don't you bring me that freaking insect again or I'll cut your boabie!" She threatens me. What will she cut? My boobs?

"AJ I don't understand you." I tilt my head in confusion.

"I said I will cut you penis!" She yells once again.

Oh sht. Not my dick. Not my beautiful dick.

[ A/N: Start playing song on the side! But turn the volume a bit low. It sounds better, I think. lol ]

"Oh. Look AJ I'm really sorry. The beetle's gone now." She raises her head to check if it was true. Convinced, she puts her head back down and so I come in closer. I sit beside her and I put my arm around her shoulder and made a side hug. She doesn't complain at my move. "AJ, I promise no one and nothing will hurt you. I promise I'll always be here, protecting you. I love you." She raises her head a bit. A hook my index finger under her chin and tilt her head, making her look into my eyes. My eyes meet her amazing blue eyes. Her eyes are watery but she's not crying. They glisten like the moon at a starry night.

"I'm sorry I acted like a kid. It's just that—" I put my index finger on her lips.

"Ssh. It's okay baby. I'm the one who should be sorry." I stare at her eyes.

"Promise you'll protect me?" She does her puppy dog eyes and pout. Why does she have to be so adorable? She's an amazing girl and the last thing I would do is hurt her. She has gone far enough to get hurt. She doesn't deserve it.

"Always." I whisper softly as I put my hand and caress her face.

"Jus—" My lips meet hers before she says something. Fireworks explode whenever I do this to a girl I love. Butterflies wwould go crazy inside my stomach. Our lips literally move slowly. Her lips were so pink and soft, I wanted to feel them every single second. She grabs the back of my head and I grab her waist. Our lips took turn sucking each other. She pulls back and rests her head on my chest.