Epilogue

The couple was currently living happily and peacefully in their new home back in Canada. With their new family, an addition has made way into the Bieber's lives. Well, two additions actually. Twins. They were blessed with wonderful new children which made the family stronger. The twins were named Angelou and Angeline. People would name the Bieber kids, "Charlie's Angels" because of their first names. It's funny, actually, when April forced Justin to name them after the other. She feels like she's in heaven, surrounded by angels.

They remember the day where they visit the obstetrician to check what was causing April's funny cravings, like pickles.

"Congratulations April," The obstetrician bounces. "You're pregnant." She continues to grin massively.

"Really?" April turns her head to Justin. "Did you hear that Justin? Angelo will have a sibling!"

"Not just one, but two! You're going to have twins!" The doctor smirks with excitement.

"Twins?! Are you kidding me?" Justin's jaw dropped as he stared at the doctor who just nodded.

"And don't worry, Mr. Bieber, the kids are a hundred percent yours." She winks.

"Finally!" Justin falls down to his knees. "Thank you God for giving me twins!" He wailed at the ceiling.

"Seriously, what's up with you two shouting at the ceiling? Last time I checked, the parasites are gone." The doctor asks.

"I'm going to have my very own kids." Justin whispers to himself.

Justin and April continued on with their lives. Justin was just getting started in his new music stuff. His music was getting more and more mature as the experiences he went through, increased. April stayed at home, taking care of her kids together with Uncle James and Granny.

"I love you." They whisper to each other. "Always."