Chapter 1: The Dreams

Now just so you guys know, I first started on this story when I was pretty young, and without any experience of writing whatsoever, so it may not be the absolute best I've ever written, but I guarantee it will get better as the story goes on, especially once you all finish this book, you can move on to my Sequel to this story that's on my page, it's way better in my opinion. Anyway, with that being said, enjoy reading!💖💖💖

On one cold chilling night, Fuli lay in her cave fast asleep dreaming about her fellow leader, and best friend Kion.

"Come on Fuli!" Kion called, "Round up those zebra!"

"On it Kion, HUWEZI!" Fuli then rounded up the zebra, and they all come to a halt.

"Nice work Fuli!" said Kion as he ran up towards her.

"Ha, thanks!" said Fuli. Kion then walked up closer to her then, Fuli woke up from her dream.

"What the!?" she yelled as she looked across the cave still catching her breath. She then ignored her weird dream, and fell back asleep. The next morning she awoke and headed out for a walk through the pride lands, hoping none of the guard would notice her gone. She then strolled down the grassy fields humming to herself keeping her cool until suddenly, she found herself surrounded by Kion and the guard.

"AHH!" Fuli yelled, "Whoa guys, haha you scared me there." She chuckled suprised.

"Haha, well you seem to be enjoying yourself there, Fuli." Kion teased as he raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, yeah... what are you guys doing up so early anyway?" Fuli asked staring at her friends in confusion.

"Haven't you forgotten silly? Kion said, "we always go on our morning patrol."

"Oh, haha right uh sorry.. I just um figured we weren't?" Said Fuli trying to hide her nervousness around Kion.

"Um Fuli what's up with you?" Questioned Kion giving her a puzzled look.

"Oh me? nothing! I just uh.. didn't get enough sleep last night, yeah that's all!" Fuli blurted out. She definitely didn't want to tell Kion about her dream she had about him last night.

"Uh okay, Lion Guard come on, now that we have Fuli with us, we can start our morning patrol."

They then headed up to pride rock, with Kion looking up ahead.

"Ono, go check the pride lands make sure there is no trouble." Said Kion.

"Afformitave." Ono said and flew off.

Ono glanced around the pride lands, he saw Janja and the hyenas chasing a herd of zebra.

"Hapana!" Ono exclaimed worryingly.

"Kion! Kion!"

"What do ya got Ono?" Kion said.

"It's Janja and his hyenas, they're chasing a herd of zebra!"

"Hevi Kabisa!" We better stop those zebra before they get lost."

"Til the pride lands end, Lion Guard defend!" As Kion and the others shouted.

Kion and the guard come to a stop.

"Alright ,Beshte, Bunga, you take out Cheesi and Chungu, Ono, fly above the zebra, make sure none gets lost." Kion demanded them.

"Afformitave." Ono said.

"Fuli, you round them up, I'll take care of Janja."

Everyone then ran to their duties. Fuli then rounded up the zebra as told to, making them turn the opposite direction.

"ZUKA ZAMA!" said Bunga as he takes out Cheesi. "TWENDEKEBOKO!" Exclaimed Beshte, as he took out Chungu.

Ono looked ahead and saw that the zebra are safe.

Kion then walked to Janja glaring.

"K- Kion hey! nice to see you here haha." Said Janja innocently.

"Enough Janja! I told you to stay out of the pride lands!"

"Oh come on it was only one zebra."

"I said it once, and I'll say it again, GET. OUT. OF. THE. PRIDELANDS!"

Kion then roared, and blew Janja and his hyenas away.

"Great work everyone!" Kion said, smiling at his friends.

Fuli then stopped in her tracks, and realized she did the exact same thing in her dream, rounding up the zebra. She stood there with a shocked look on her face.

"Hey Fuli? you alright?" asked Kion staring at his cheetah friend.

"Yeah, I'm okay... I need some fresh air I'll be back." Said Fuli as she sped off down hill.

"Fuli wait!" Kion called after her chasing her down.

What will Fuli do? how will she be able to tell Kion what actually happened? Find out in part 2. Coming soon.....