Chapter 8 : They are fully trained

* I do not own the Twilight. Stephanie Meyer does. I only own Papa,Tete,Roshon,Bonnie,Amy,Dakota,Macy,Kayla,Sierra and Sam. So yeah. 

                                                                        Enjoy my dear Voters!!

* KAYLA'S POV *

I was scared to death when Sierra disappeared. She was gone for a good 10 minutes. I thought Dakota took her. 

" Sierra?--." I worried running around the house to find her. " Sierra!? Sierra? " I called for her.

" Kayla what's going on? " Mom asked concerned. She had an worried look on her face.

" Sierra is missing. " I spit out. It was hard saying those 3 words because mom had already thought she'd lost Sierra once, so how would she act now. Alice came bursting threw the door. She looked happy.

" Everything is okay! Dakota doesn't have her. Roshon was practicing on a tracker spell and he's to powerful. So he tried to track down Sierra and she ended up with him. I can't see her, but I can see Roshon looking at her and saying her name. He demonstrated a spell for her. " Alice and Grandpa said. My heart seemed to calm down. I seriously hate running.

" Oh okay. We just thought Dakota had her so we painiced a little. " Mom laughed. She was relived. So was I. Ugh, just to think of Dakkota taking my sister-. 

" He not. " Grandpa said angrily. He hated it when I talked, or thought like that. He said I should have hope

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* AMY'S POV *

Ever since Sierra left I feel weak. My mind is just everywhere. I have a head ack, I blame Roshon. He keeps screaming in my head. I screamed back at him but it's like he can not hear me. Which is making me irritated. When we got outside and up the mountain. I did something horrible but Roshon deserved it.

" Ahhh! Make it stop PLEASE! I need water!! WATER!! " He screamed as fire burned his skin. I set him on fire. He ran in circles and screamed very loud. I just laughed. He really got me laughing when he actually stop,dropped and rolled! 

" Then get some water, it won't help. Milk. " I said. Before I said milk he already had water. He poured it on himself but it only made the fire stronger.

" Why am I not dead already!!??? " He sceamed.

" It's all in your head Roshon. It doesn't hurt, your just panicing because you think a fire can burn. I made sure the fire doesn't burn you Roshon. " I told him as he kept running around like a dog chasing a cat. When he finally stopped he caught his breath to see if the burning was all in his head. He held his hand up to his face and licked the fire. Gosh this is the stupidest boy ever. He screamed in pain as his tongue burned.

" You said you made sure the fire doesn't burn! " He yelled. I just looked at him 

" From your sick not your insides dummy! " I laughed. " Put out the fire. " I smiled.

" How. " He asked frowning. The fire was hypnotising. I couldn't stop looking at him. When he got to close to me I could feel the heat raising off of him. 

" Get back! It only protects you! " I screamed as I made a cool breeze in the air.

" HOW!? " He asked.

" Say Ignus Bewoloe. " I told him. He mouthed the words as he concentrated.

" Say the words. And you won't be able to cook  me. " I laughed. He closed his eyes. Something both of us did when we concentrated hard.