Chapter 7 : Practice makes Perfect

Macy is goone : [ OH WELL! But uhhh..... APPLEJUICE ENJOY!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*AMY'S POV *

Mom gave us power. She talked to the vampires and Roshon. And now she wants us to kill, Dakota. This is going to be hard. Sigh. When we got home Papa had been making dinner.

" Hey Papa where's Tete? " I asked him. Tete was Grandma, I just called her Tete because I don't like Grandma.

" She's in the Layor. " Papa smiled. He's always so smily and playful.

" Tete! We have to talk to you! " Roshon yelled. He is so annyoing any other time but right now he's the best brother ever.

" I'm in here Roshon and Amy. " She called from the Layor. The Layor is where we do our magic, it's where we can be who we are. Express ourselves without people around us.It's the one place we do not have to hide. When we walked in the Layor Tete was working on a spell.

" Hey Tete can we talk to you? " I asked. She looked excited as ever.

" I already know! Bonnie gave you two her magic and she wants you guys and the vampires to stop Dakota from killing her Spirit. " She smiled. 

" She's spoke to you? " Roshon asked.

" Yes. She wants me to help you learn to use this kind of power. You and Amy are the most pwerful witches EVER. And I am so proud. " She said hugging us. We hugged her back of course and got to business.

" Do you know how to redirect lightening? " She asked.

" Yes. " I said.

" No. " Roshon said.

" Okay, it's really easy Roshon. But we can't do it in here because we will burn down the house. Let's go to the mountain of practice. " Tete insisted. The Mountain of Practice was, A mountain that we practiced destructive stuff on. It's like a junk yard for magic. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

* ROSHON'S POV *

Tete wants to go to The Mountain of Practice so, it's in British Columbia. I'm going to call Sierra to tell her I'm going to Canada. 

" Hello? " She answered.

" Hey, Sierra it's Roshon. " I said.

" Oh hey Roshon what's up? Any thing new? " She asked. I could feel her blushing.

" My Grandma,Amy and I are going up to Canada for a while to practice magic. I just thought I'd call to let you know. " I told her.

" SO FAR! I'm going to miss you. " She said with her lovey dovey voice. 

" I'm going to miss you too. Be safe. Love you. " I told her. She paused for what felt like hours.

" Love you too. Bye. " Said Sierra. 

" Bye. " I whispered. Then hung up. Should I really leave her? Alone? Roshon she is for one, a vampire and two she has a gift that hurts when she does it. AND she has a bunch of other vampires on her side. STOP WORRYING! 

" You okay dear? " Tete asked. I noticed how quiet I was in the car. Amy looked as worried as Tete.

" It's nothing, I just feel like Dakota is going to try to kill Sierra again. " I admitted.

" Isn't Sierra the one who can move your bones? " Tete asked.

" Yes. " I said looking at her waiting for her to judge.