Chapter 4 : The return

Hey! Yeah you! Like my last chapter? Kinda boring but oh well. BTW! I do not own twilight. I only own Kayla,Sierra and Sam. Also Macy Roshon and Amy. Plus there Grandparents.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* ROSHON'S POV *

I'm 20, she's 16. How could this work? No. It couldn't work! It will never work! Because she's about to be a full vampire in 2 years and I am terrified, of vampires. And they haven't had human blood. I hope they are not looking forward to drinking it anytime soon. Sierra is very beautiful. So is Sam. But why do I starngly feel like I like Kayla? No. It's all in your head Roshon. All in your head. I nodded and people were staring at me as if I were talking to myself in my head. BECAUSE I WAS! I asked for a ride home but they said no. And then drove off. So I went into the woods and just flashed myslef into my room. All my stuff was dirty, ripped and broken. Who did this? Why? How did they get into my room? WHAT THE HECK DUDE! I bet it was the girls. Nope. They always go home. Plus they don't know where I live.. Sam does though. Maybe it was them then. 

" AMY! " I yelled. She came bursting into my room like it was her's and seen why I called her.

" I didn't do it.. " She mumbled. It wasn't her. She wasn't smiling or anything. She was shocked.

" Who did this!? " I asked.

" Me! " Oh NO! Macy!? Why me! I thought. She came into my window and sat on my bed.

" Why though? The Cullens are nice people! I will not hurt them! " I yelled at her. She had black hair and wore a white leather jacket with a black tank top on. Her leggings were very tight. Like she couldn't fit them.

" I gave you one task Roshon! And you can't even do that!  " Her eyes turned black. I put my hand to her face which made her body stiffen for 10 minutes. But I had to keep my hand there. 

" Look, when you came to my house 10 years ago, I told you no because I am not a killer. If anything I am not that. I will not work for you, and I will not beware of you. Because Macy, I've known you for some time now. And I know for a fact, you will not, I repeat NOT hurt me. So get that threw you cold brain! " I screamed at her. I had Amy keep her stiff and I ran her outside and threw her out into the woods. 

" Okay. Let her run. " I whispered to Amy. She put her hand down. 

" This isn't over. " Macy said as she got off the ground to run. I then knew that it wasn't. She would come for me. Maybe today or tomorrow.. either way, I'll be ready.

* KAYLA'S POV *

The day went by faster then I thought. Roshon didn't ride with us. But he asked. My head was tired so I told Sierra to drive. I had nothing else to do so I just let my mind wander. Seth talked to dad about marrying me. I over heard them lastnight speaking, 

* FLASHBACK *

" So when do you plan on doing this? " Dad asked. 

" When she graduates. Do you feel okay with it? " Seth asked.

" If it makes her happy. Then yeah. Knock yourself out. " Dad laughed.

" Good. I thought you'd end up killing me for asking or something. You know how over-protective you are. " Seth laughed. 

" Go to bed Seth. " Dad wasn't laughing anymore.

" Alright pops. " Seth squealed. 

* END OF FLASHBACK * 

When we got home the Greats and Grands were there. 3 times in a row! Impressive!. They never came around this much. Someone was near. Coming this way or something. But I just left it alone. I thought it was maybe Roshon and Amy. Sierra gave me the keys and we walked in.