Chapter 6 : Dakota

Enjoy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

* KAYLA'S POV * 

I was about to seriously kill myself if Sierra died. I can not live without her. She is the bestest friend and sister ever. Those 8 hours could have meant she was dead. And for now on I will be by her side. Everyday. I hope Roshon treats her the way she needs to be treated because dad will kill him even he doesn't.

" Eh, he won't kill him, but he will make sure he is out of her life. " Grandpa laughed.

" Yeah, I just hope that doesn't happen, Roshon is a nice person. " I said looking at him. He stood frozen from what happened upstairs. 

" Is he going to be okay? " Sierra asked Alice smiling.

" He should be back to normal in 5 seconds. " She said. 

" 1,2,3,4,5 " Sierra counted. As soon as she said 5, Roshon blinked a bunch of times.

" Everything okay in that magical head of yours? " I asked him. He focused on Sierra. He focused so much his eyes turned green.

" ROSHON! " Grandpa yelled. He looked over to Grandpa.

" Sorry. Mind went blank for a minute. " Roshon smiled. 

" I see. " Sierra smiled. Grandpa laughed and left the room. 

" Awwwwe! So in love. So, where's the ring? " Sam asked. 

" Somewhere you'll never know. " He laughed. " By the way, has my profile updated? " He asked.

" Yes, you are currently in a relashinship with Sierra Black. " Sam smiled.

" Awe. You finally said yes to the witch. " Macy said walking in with Dakota. 

" Get out. " Sam said. Her voice reminded me of Alice's queen voice. Soon the Greats and Grands walked in. So did mom,dad and seth.

" Seriously. You tried to kill me, now get out. " Sierra snarled.

" I'm surprised the spell didn't work. Usually it does. " Dakota laughed.

" It didn't work because your using dark magic, bad choice. " Amy said. 

" Oh Amy, you think you know everything. But what you don't know is that I burned that house down in Seattle, therefore all the witches that lived there, are now dead for good. So now, you can't even channel them. " Dakota said.

" Yes we can. The house just made the spell more powerful, we can do the spell without the witches. " Roshon said.

" And how will you do that? You need 4 witches to channel them for help. AND, you have to be using dark magic. Which is why I learned to master good magic and dark magic. " Dakota said.

" Good magic is stronger then dark. Our ancestors will be helping and Bonnie will be helping too. " Amy said. Dakota had a worried look on his face, like he was afraid of this Bonnie. 

" Bonnie won't help you. She didn't even help me. So why do you think she will help you? " Dakota asked.

" She's our mother. She will be helping. I know she will. " Amy said. Is Bonnie the most powerful-est witch? Does she hold all power for witches? 

" Yes Kayla. Stop asking so many questions. " Dakota answered. He was worse then Grandpa. 

" You know she will end you without blinking. So you have a choice, either you stop doing bad magic, or lose magic forever and die. " Amy and Roshon said.