Chapter 12 : Happily Ever After

End of story. 

* ROSHON'S POV *

I walked in the house and searched for a woman. Amy went upstairs to look around. She called me up stairs.

" Who are you guys? " The woman asked.

" I am Roshon, this is my little sister Amy. Your kids are outside waiting for you. And we can take you to Dakota. " I told her. She smiled like she just saw a flower bloom.

" Don't lie to me. I will kill you. " She threatened. 

" Why would we lie about someone finding there kids? " Amy laughed.

We ran downstairs, their mom ran outside and they hugged for a long time crying. 

" Where is Dakota? " The other Alice asked. 

" Raping my girldriend now lets go. " Amy and I flashed to the cave and waited for the others.

" Sir, you can't stand here. Now leave. " A vampire came out the cave, I put him to sleep and burned him. I just wanted Sierra. My love.  When the others got there they smiled and were ready to stand up to Dakota. 

" It's funny you came here. You know I will ki-- " Dakota started.. He ran over to his family.

" I thought you were dead. " Dakota said hugging them. 

" Look, I'm re--" He started again. 

" I just want Sierra. " I told him, he clapped his hands and Sierra was standing right in front of me. We hugged and kissed, then she went over to her family and hugged. Sierra came back over to me and I just held her. 

" No hard feelings? " Dakota offered his hand.

" You rape my girlfriend, throw my mom across in the air, kill Macy and now you want me to forgive you. Nope. " I said flahsing out with Sierra. 

I took her to the Mountain of Practice. We watched the sunset.

" I love you forever, and ever and ever and ever and ever. " I told her. She laughed.

" I love you forever and and and and and and and EVER! " She laughed. We finally made out without her having to slap someone. And I knew we were Forever