Chapter 11 : The best Idea

';'

-------------------------------------------------------------

* KAYAL'S POV *

I promised that I would never let Sierra out of my sight. Now she got taken away by the Devil. I feel her screaming. 

" AHHHHHHHHH!!! " Me and Sam screamed. I feel it! He is, beating her. When me and Sam stopped screaming everyone looked at us while we panted.

" You 3 have a strong connection then. She can feel everything Dakota is doing to Sierra. " Grandpa said. We screamed again. He was beating her in her head. I touched my head and saw blood. At that moment, everyone stared at me. 

" Sam, is your head bleeding too? " I asked her. She nodded. 

" Amy wake up! " Roshon woke up Amy and they did a spell to help me and Sam. 

" What ever is happening to Sierra, they are feeling it. " Amy explained. My sister was being raped and I couldn't do anything about--.

" Yes we all can. " Grandpa smiled. 

" Alice knows where Dakota's mom is. And she is looking for him. We can just take them to each other and they will live happily ever after. " Grandpa said getting out of his seat running to the door. It was 3 boys and 1 girl. 

" My name is Alice, these are my 3 brothers. I heard you've found my 4th brother. And my mom. " Alice said. She was WAY to pretty to be Dakota's sister. Now I know why he raped her. 

" Come in please. " Grandpa said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

* ROSHON'S POV *

I can feel another witch here. It's more then 1. Edward looked at me and opened the door. 

" My name is Alice, these are my 3 brothers, Nick,Joe and Robert. I heard you've found my 4th brother. And my mom. " Alice looked, okay. But right know, nobody was more beautiful then Sierra.

" Come in please. " Edward looked shocked. Hell, I was shocked. We all were shocked.

As they walked in Alicelooked at me and Amy. She smiled.

" I've never come across any other witches. Except my brothers. " She smiled. 

" Me either. " I smiled at her. Just being polite. Someone is screaming in my head. 

" Amy stop. " I looked at her. She looked clueless.

" Sierra. " The screaming stopped.

' Roshon? Can you hear me? ' Sierra asked. How could I hear her. Everyone looked at me. I got up and walked outside. Amy got up to but, I told her to stay. 

' Sierra! Why didn't you listen to me? ' I thought. She was crying. 

' I'm so sorry baby! I am SO sorry! " She yelled. 

' Stop screaming. It hurts. ' I wanted to yell ay her.

' Baby I am so sorry. I love you. ' She said.

' He took it all away from me. ' I thought. ' I love you too. ' I cried. 

' We are coming to get you right now. ' I told her.

' How? ' She asked.

' Dakota's family is here. We are going to get his mom soon. ' I told her.

' Good. I'm so thirsty. Ugh. ' She moaned.

' When you get back in my arms you can have what ever you want. But baby right now, I have to go. How did you get in my head? ' I asked her.

' Baby, when ever you need someone. And you think you can't speak to them. Think about them, I thought about you. I love you. Dakota is coming back. ' I couldn't hear her anymore.

" What did Sierra say? " Everybody asked as I walked in the house.

" She just wants to come home. " Edward answered for me.

" So, are we going to find my mother or no? " Nick asked.

" Let's go Alice. I want my daughter back. " Jacob said. 

" Let's go. " Alice said getting up. We went to a house. It was small. Alice opened the door and tried to walk in. She couldn't. None of the vampires could walk in. But me and Amy could. The other Alice couldn't walk in either. Neither could her brothers. 

" Roshon, just picture everything in there so I can see. " Edward told me. I nodded. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I knock it's short. But I need to ask some questions. Do you think Roshon and Amy will find Dakota's mother? What did you think about The mind conversation with Sierra and Roshon. Do you think Dakota will give up Sierra if they bring him his family? Tell me what you all think. Don't forget to vote!! :}