OPENING

👁

・゚: *・゚:*    *:・゚*:・゚

"don't tell yourself you're a goner,
when you're only yet to be found."

possible trigger warning xx

WHEN YOU THINK OF the word fear, what's the first thing you think of?

Maybe you imagine a bundle of raging, hungry spiders dancing all over your body. their small legs digging into your skin, piercing and biting with unwanted friendliness.

Or, maybe you envision needles poking through your paper skin. almost as if it was breaking a barrier between reality and your worst nightmares.

Those are the basics. Sharp objects, creepy bugs, sunken floorboards and tinted mirrors. They're all things that people don't necessarily enjoy.

However, maybe fears aren't only floating on top of the surface. Rather, they're sunken deep. So deep, you couldn't and wouldn't even see them.

For Amy Soloc, she spends most of her time within that horrifying bucket of ocean, drowning in burnt nostalgia and fear.

Her father walked out on her when she was growing. How could a man do that? A man who said he carried integrity over his shoulder– a man who's nothing but a whiny, drunken boy.

But she should just "get over it," right? That's what everyone should do.

And so, the isolated daughter and mother duo ventured off for another destiny. Packing their unzipped bags and humming off in their broken down car– they found themselves within the grey town of Derry.

Derry wasn't just a town, but rather a romantic getaway for the devil. The walls held stories no eyes could spill. Every floor within every building wrote more than any novel, and every body born and raised within the exotic town knew of it's desires.

Amy was aware her life was going to change. For the worse, she didn't know. For the better, she prayed. But, what was to come was something no trauma-filled, attention-seeking fourteen year old student could predict.

She quickly became walking proof of fate and plot-twists. She wore her title across her hip like a belt. Expect the unexpected, her mother told her. She did– and oh, was this unexpected.