CHAPTER FOUR

CHAPTER FOUR: MEETING THOMAS
1161 WORDS

    AN; hehe i couldn't find any other gif to put sorry <3

"SHE SAW HIM!" Stanley shouted at the group, "I just– she's a target now! I don't want that–"

"You saw the clown?" Eddie interrupted, looking my way. I nodded, swiping a patch off blood off of my forehead.

"What was we doing?" Richie asked.

"Waving at me, slowly." I began, my heart frozen, "He was smiling at me... as if he was waiting for something. As if he was waiting for me. And, before that, I saw a kid. I swear."

"This i-i-isn't g-good." Bill said, twiddling his thumbs.

"No shit 'this isn't good'. Penny-whatever-the-fuck is back again, and I'm not in the mood to deal with his bullshit." Richie exclaimed.

"S-S-Stan, did y-you go see Mike and Ben?" Bill asked.

Stanley's face fell. His eye went blue and full of sadness– his mouth opened as if he wanted to say something.

"Stan?" Bill repeated.

"–They weren't home." he spat out, choking out emotion.

"What do you mean 'they weren't home?'" Richie questioned.

"Well, I-I went to both of their houses... and their parents both said they hadn't seen them since yesterday."

  "Well, where the fuck are they?" Richie threw his hands up.

"If I knew, don't you think I'd tell you?" Stanley replied sharply.

"If they aren't home, and if they aren't here with us... where are they?" I asked.

Everyone was at a loss of words. Even Richie couldn't find anything to say, and Richie always had something to say.

"Where would they be?" Eddie squeaked.

"With us." Stanley replied.

"Well, they aren't. So what do we do?"

"We find them, dumbass. We always do." Richie said, walking past me and grabbing his bike off the ground, "There's only a few places they would be. At their homes, in that burnt ass house on Neibolt, in the sewers or with that bitchass clown. So, what do we do? We go and, first of all, call the police."

"W-W-We aren't calling the police." Bill cut him off.

"Do you have a better idea?" Richie shouted.

"Yeah, actually. I do." Eddie said, smiling proudly. "We can go to that old haunted house, and well... investigate."

"Investigate?" Stan repeated, shocked.