Chapter 15 - Crazy

OMFG I ACTUALLY CANT BELIEVE HOW AMAZING ALL YOU PEEPS ARE AND I HOPE YOU ALL KNOW JUST HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU! LIKE SERIOUSLY Over 900 READS?! TBH MY GOAL WAS LIKE, 10!!!!!...... YOU GUYS ARE AMAZAYN AND THIS CHAPPIE IS DEDICATED TO ALL OF YOUZ! (wont actually let me do that but i luv you alls so i defy rules xD)

AND ALSO OMFG BUT ISN'T WWA AMAZING! LIKE OMG THE BEST FRIKING TOUR EVER! Not even a week in and Liam gets insta, is active on twitter, SELFIES and NIAM and LARRY feels all through the concert and the way they look at each other is still electric and like awww and argh the FEELS!!!! 

And isnt the pic of ZERRIE on the side just THE CUTEST?! They are so perfect!!!!

[A/N Just a quick note in case i haven't stated before: Zayn hasn't met Perrie before and they aren;t going out yet  in this story :p]

Chapter 15 - Crazy

---------------------------------

15th June - 2013 - Louisville (Day Off)

 Louis P.O.V.

 "You know I love you right?" Harry mumbled as he slowly left love bites on my collarbone. 

I couldn't bring myself to say anything back, if i did that involuntary moan would escape my lips and I'm not letting him win like that again!

"Can you two just stop eating each other?! Like, seriously guys......"  Zayn suddenly snapped, raising his voice. I looked up in surprise - Zayn NEVER snaps let alone shouted! I've been worried about him lately, sure he's always been quiet but lately he's been so grumpy and tired and just seems sad. It worries me.

"Sorry..." I mumbled, pulling away from Harry but not letting go of his hand.

"What the hell is your problem Zayn?!" Harry snapped back. That boy does have a temper but I can tell Zayn doesn't need this from hazza right now....

"Harry, please, it's fine just drop it." I mumbled into his ear and gently stroked his hand to try and comfort him.

"NO!" Harry raised his voice, not quite shouting but enough to make me jump. "Zayn what the hell is your problem?! If i want to kiss my boyfriend then damn straight I'm going to kiss him! Just cos you've been in a bad mood ever since we got to America, doesn't mean you can bring us all down!" 

"I'M SICK OF IT OK?! I'm so sick of watching you and Louis make out 24/7 and all the drama with Niall and Liam and who the hell knows whats happening with them?! YOU HAVE LOUIS, LIAM HAS NIALL AND I HAVE NO ONE! No one pays attention to me!"

Tears were pouring down his face and he stood up, walking over to the door of the hotel walk we were in. "I care about you guys I really do, but you have no idea how hard it is to watch you all over each other whilst i'm left here all alone." 

And with that. He walked out.

Zayn's P.O.V.

Stupid Louis.

Stupid Harry.

Stupid Tour.

Stupid Band.

Stupid Life.

Diva moment over, I walked out the hotel room and made my way outside. The hotel had large gardens so I decided I should walk around out there to clear my head. I don't know why I was so jealous of Larry? I mean, it's not like there's a shortage of girls who'd go out with me, I just want to find 'the one'.

You'll never find true love.

Who could love you?

The voice in the back of my mind kept nagging at me, so I pushed my earphones in and turned it up. Loud.