Chapter 7 - The Great Game: Saturday

Well hey there! I just wanna say thanks for over 30 reads! (I know it's not much but it means a lot to me that i even have 1 read haha)

These next two chapters are very Niam based and there is a lot of interesting things that are going to happen before we get to chappie 10! I keep waking up in the middle of the night with loads of ideas.... enjoy and as ever please please please vote and comment, it really does help! :D XxXxXx

P.S. I know there are a lot of P.O.V. changes, but it is kind of needed!

Chapter 7 - The Great Game: Saturday

-----------------------------------------------------

Liam P.O.V.

I woke up to the sound of the front door slamming shut.

6:15am

It's a bit early for anyone to be up yet, isn't it? I normally have to wake the boys up at 10 and even then it's hard to get them up! I should probably go and investigate.

I dragged myself out of bed, I was in just my boxers but I figured that no one would be awake, I was probably just dreaming.

I made my way down stairs and into the kitchen/lounge; Niall was fast asleep under a blanket on the couch for a second night in a row. Why hadn't he come to bed? I mean, I know it was awkward but I really had no objections to him sleeping beside me. If anything I have never slept better than when iv'e had his body heat radiating onto me. Selfish, I know.

I looked around but no one was up, Zayn, Harry and Lou's doors had all been open with the lights on. So if they weren't here then where were they? I decided to make myself some breakfast seems as I was up, when I noticed a note on the kitchen counter:

Gone out, figured you to needed time to talk and work things out,

don't worry bout us, gone to London for the weekend

Lou xx

London? For the weekend? I know there're old enough to look after themselves but I still worried, how could I not?

Wait. Me and Niall here, alone, with nothing to do. We haven't spoken since we kissed but it's obvious that he likes me. It's not like I don't want to be with him... quite the opposite really. I just can't take advantage of my Nialler like that. If he didn't love me like I loved him then how were we ever going to work?

More to the point - how was I going to resist him this weekend? I hate Lou, evil fucker.

Niall P.O.V.

I woke up to the smell of pancakes. That really is the best smell to wake up to. I stretched my arms and legs, letting the blanket fall on the floor when I realised that I had slept naked. Why had I done that?

I stood up to grab the blanket when I noticed someone looking over from the kitchen. Liam. He looked at me and blushed - this was the perfect time to put my plan into action...

I smirked back and left the blanket on the floor... walking over to him, I said:

"So, you making pancakes? Any for me?" I looked straight at him, knowing he was finding it incrediablly difficult to not look down at my you know what...

Liam P.O.V.

"I.. erm.. yeah - corse" I regained control over my eyes and looked straight back at him. Why was he doing this to me? At least i'd had the good sense to put some joggers on before I started breakfast.

The pancakes were just about finished so I put the stack of 20 on the table along with the syrup, nuttela, sugar and lemon. Niall sat down and took half the pancakes. Greedy leprechaun!